Damn! Dallas youth minister shot dead after punching the man smashing his ex-wife.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Almost as if biblical law is protecting a person's likelihood :francis: . Now two lives are lost over the temptation of fruit.

those rules were placed in the book for a reason. :hubie:

One man dead, the other may do time (probably not in Texas but u get the gist). Woman now has to raise 5 kids by herself, kids traumatized, the pastor kid probably got cousins looking for getback etc the snowball affect from one stupid decision will impact the lives of many :mjcry:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
those rules were placed in the book for a reason. :hubie:

One man dead, the other may do time (probably not in Texas but u get the gist). Woman now has to raise 5 kids by herself, kids traumatized, the pastor kid probably got cousins looking for getback etc the snowball affect from one stupid decision will impact the lives of many :mjcry:

A Priest that was killer in 95 told us what was real, but the cycle continues:

Was it even worth it?

Trust the marsupial had temptation and so did the misses but reality hits....we all we got, also she make lit eucalyptus tacos :ehh:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Dudes be saying all types of let that hoe go. Yall p*ssy and would be eaten alive in the jungle. Life is war. Everyday. Someones plotting on yours. Yall let other men raise ya kids and think its normal.

These jungle rules out here boy. We fighting to death like the lions and bears. Idgaf. She may catch a stray as well but hes going in the dirt first. And she gon watch it happen.

Tbh i tell all girls im dating this right off the bat. They like that shyt. Believe me. Rven heard 4 generations of women in my family agree that reason women leave their husbands is because they were never scared of them like it was a good thing. It is a good thing.

This dude lost for thinking shyt was sweet. He shoulda been ready for anything. I wouoda cut homies head off and threw it in the middle of the church. Stabding there and tossed that shyt like fukking conan did to james earl jones. Just sitting there pondering … least my parents will get the kid.

Last edited: