Damn BK nikkas told Safaree he can't film a video in his own hood

Truth200

Banned
Daps
I wish yall would stop bein overdramatic:mjlol:...This is hiphop and everybody and they mama know what Safaree was TRYING to do by shooting this video there....if he wasnt thats too bad for him,he paid the price for every other rapper in the past that comes back to they hood flexin like they get love there and run that shyt:laff:....i aint bout to pretend these dudes was some righteous nikkas who was worried about safaree not buying turkeys either though:mjlol:....If you not repping right musically and they dont fukk wit u like that in the city,and you aint nobody they can pass a demo along too,street nikkas gon come test you for kicks and so they can have a story to tell:heh:

Yall up in here acting like a regular working man cant go back to his hood and be good...a doctor and lawyer aint having these problems turkeys or no turkeys....just sum hiphop shyt,nobody ever dies,rapper just learned a valuable lesson:sas1:

This///

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ehh:He handled it like a man. He actually looked:yawn:. :scust:@ these dusty as nikkas running to put shyt up on instagram like 16 year old bytches.:snoop:

iunno why but i fukks with safari, he seems to be a real dude. bruh was lookin at them on some "these broke nikkas stuntin over blocks they dont own :ngapls:"

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
he gotta be smarter than that....nikkas ain't gon just let u slide back in n benefit off the hood image if u don't fukk with the hood...luckily he left with not a scratch on him

Daps
This is a perfect example of why extortion exists in hip hop. This is why Bad Boy had a pass in NYC despite Puff not being from the streets.
nikka you got bad boy in your f'n avatar :mjlol: and you actin like you know what went down back then :camby: lets talk about how the majority of what used to be death row is known as studio pranksters. snoop dogg, world class wreckin cru dr dre, puppy pound crips and then suge knight ...the fake honorary gangsta himself. to be honest alot of them 90s industry rap nikkas was fake as hell both bad boy and death row alike.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
cause there ain't no thugs in the burbs for one.... and if they was in the burbs, they didn't make it out of anywhere... they already had it

you gotta realize you dealing with people who are probably lifetime crooks, felons, criminals... definitely lived a lifetime of poverty... they don't know how to handle success or someone getting it, cause they ain't never seen it or got it

so when they still eating jack mac's and oodles of noodles... still staying in a 2 bedroom that costs $250 a month... and here comes some little punk ass nikka who wasn't doing real shyt... who got rich rapping about doing shyt... but never came back to grab up aka save the "real nikkas" who was doing shyt... maybe even preventing other goons from hurting him.... well they feel salty as shyt... and a criminal just knows what a criminal knows..... robbery, extortion, etc

what would be smart would be to run up on him with a smile.... yoooooooooooooo SB i'm HAPPY for you... let me help you out, let me get in the back, let me protect you out here, let me do something......

but nikkas don't know that mode... they know fukk this nikka mode and what this nikka ever done for me mode and he don't even come around the hood no more mode

ANY people living in the burbs, tend to know better

LMAO nikka a 2 bedroom apartment in BK for 250? 250 wouldn't even get you a closet in BK. You mean like 1700 a month

I get some of your post but that part nahh