"Dammnnnn Homie" - The Official Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson Character Assassination Thread

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yeah one thing I dont get about Fif is for a dude who always goes into interviews like he just paid attention to the first lecture in his first year of Business Studies, he seems to ignore other aspects about branding.

The 10 movie picture indie deal just seem like a dilution of his brand if it was gonna be all just direct to dvd films
Dont know why he didnt think that one out

really

All Star
Daps
Ehhhh ok.. fukk getting shytted on like this, let me go back to sleep and finish my dream bout sucking 50 off... I didn't expect this.

jerry-seinfield-getting-up.gif

That's wasup. Peace homie.

ygZSd.gif

really

All Star
Daps
Yeah one thing I dont get about Fif is for a dude who always goes into interviews like he just paid attention to the first lecture in his first year of Business Studies, he seems to ignore other aspects about branding.

The 10 movie picture indie deal just seem like a dilution of his brand if it was gonna be all just direct to dvd films
Dont know why he didnt think that one out

You want to know the GOD HONEST truth about 50 Cent when it comes to business?

1) He came in the rap game HOTTER than ANYONE in history (Thanks PARTIALLY to himself, but also Eminem, Ja rule, and a bunch of other once in a lifetime factors)

2) He used this unheard of buzz, to launch major endorsement deals for 3 to 5 years.

3) He got EXTREMELY Lucky on the on the Vitamin water deal (Pretty much like hitting the fukking lottery)

4) ThisIs50 was great at ONE POINT, but now that's dead, because his buzz is dead (so really I could group this with #2)

Now, my point is.... Go look through that list.... And tell me ONE THING he did with "Skill" or "Business smarts"....

Besides his BUZZ in which half could be attributed to a White Boy, and the Lucky ass Vitamin water deal, the man has not made ONE SMART BUSINESS DECISION in his ENTIRE LIFE.

Which is why once his Buzz died, all his money went with it.

Diddy: Sean John, Justin's, Ciroc, Revolt TV
Jay-Z: Rocawear, 40/40 Club, Live Nation sports etc
Dr Dre: Beats by Dre

ALL HUGE, MASSIVE businesses started, that didn't rely soley on "buzz", which is why their net worth didn't plummet 70% in 5 years.

Curly is a HORRIBLE business man.... It'll be interesting to see if Rick Ross pass him eventually:jawalrus:

#FactsOnly

Last edited:

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You want to know the GOD HONEST truth about 50 Cent when it comes to business?

1) He came in the rap game HOTTER than ANYONE in history (Thanks PARTIALLY to himself, but also Eminem, Ja rule, and a bunch of other once in a lifetime factors)

2) He used this unheard of buzz, to launch major endorsement deals for 3 to 5 years.

3) He got EXTREMELY Lucky on the on the Vitamin water deal (Pretty much like hitting the fukking lottery)

4) ThisIs50 was great at ONE POINT, but now that's dead, because his buzz is dead (so really I could group this with #2)

Now, my point is.... Go look through that list.... And tell me ONE THING he did with "Skill" or "Business smarts"....

Besides his BUZZ in which half could be attributed to a White Boy, and the Lucky ass Vitamin water deal, the man has not made ONE SMART BUSINESS DECISION in his ENTIRE LIFE.

Which is why once his Buzz died, all his money went with it.

Diddy: Sean John, Justin's, Ciroc, Revolt TV
Jay-Z: Rocawear, 40/40 Club, Live Nation sports etc
Dr Dre: Beats by Dre

ALL HUGE, MASSIVE businesses started, that didn't rely soley on "buzz", which is why their net worth didn't plummet 70% in 5 years.

Curly is a HORRIBLE business man.... It'll be interesting to see if Rick Ross pass him eventually:jawalrus:
only facts bruh
only facts how can nyone even deny this ?

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
*pppssssst*.... You want to know the funniest shyt breh? A few days ago, I found it INCREDIBLY sad, that me stating my opinion on a message board about a rapper would get people THAT ANGRY, like they are LITERALLY (NO EXAGGERATION) fukkING 50 CENT EVERY NIGHT...:ohhh::mjlol:

And when nikkas say: "Damn he wrote an article".... "damn he needs to go outside".... I sit back and laugh, because I work for myself as a professional writer (adding to the sonning skills), and am just lazy as shyt:bryan:..... I've been having so much fun making guys like biscuit contemplate suicide, I haven't been doing any work lately (bills already paid up 3 to 4 months):sas1:

And when they say: "How long it take you to write that".... I laugh again.... Because, don't most nikkas who grew up with a computer type like 60 to 70wpm now?? Or these nikkas still pecking??:bryan:.... 30 minutes to a hour tops... MUCH LESS TIME than some of these nikkas spend defending 50's honor to the death on a daily basis, going in every single thread attacking people for their opinion:mjlol:

The FINAL hilarious point: They all laugh and cheer when 50 shyts on Diddy, shyts on Floyd etc for no reason, saying people are "emotional" for saying 50 is bitter, but when I do the same shyt, I need to just chill out and get a life:mjlol:.... But 50 can do it to random people ALL DAY LONG, and its fair game:mjlol:

@Trap-A-Lot , Seriously look at 50's number 1 groupie biscuit (@b@squ1@t) ...This is a dude who acted like NOTHING BOTHERS HIM, until he felt that really wrath:mjlol:.... You didn't see him post in this thread did you? And you never will see him fukk with me again, cus I made him cry himself to sleep the other night:bryan:..... The Booth #1 Bully got his ass handed to him, now he on some Ghandi shyt:deadmanny::whoa::whoa:

All factors considered, the shyt is hysterical.:heh:

Perhaps this will be a humbling pill for the 50 groupies... To let them know their hypocrital actions will not be tolerated around here:win:

I will continue to point out 50's downfalls and misfortunes as they come, as long as he continues to do the same to others
aQUlhpZ.png

k3fnh3a.gif

n4Om4tm.jpg

r16XRqz.jpg

2DvM7wk.jpg

4ghu.png
at some point you gotta look in the mirror and realize how lame u are

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For a "great business man" his net worth seems to be decreasing though. :sas2:
Maybe because he listen to you 5 stans telling him he's still hot, and he continues to make music out of pocket :bryan:
yes he really got lucky with vitamin water

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I'm a 50 hater, musically. As a person, I have nothing against him. I think all his issues stem from his mother dying when he was so young. I think its made him hateful, petty and the type of person that holds grudges and never lets them go. Maybe life made him like that.

I think he's one of the most overrated rappers of all times. His success and buzz was all hype, that's why it showed in the long run and nobody fukks with him musically. Banks was the really talented one in the Unit. He was deserving of that hype, could rap circles around Fiddy.

I think the person that crushed him the most in his beefs was Cam. He fukked with the wrong one when he stepped to Cam.