"Dammnnnn Homie" - The Official Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson Character Assassination Thread

Votti

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
oakland ca
Imma tell you some real shyt son. go outside and get some sun. Walk the park. Say hi to a bytch or something.

really

All Star
Daps
"Look at my New Slaves @Talkofnewyork and @b_roll_ya Y'ALL" ...:mjlol:

ZmH6mua.gif

"Check Em Out":bryan:

Oyw8YOy.jpg

:mjlol::bryan:
jayzbiglaugh2.png

#FactsOnly :umad:

4ghu.png

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
8cKYlt9.png

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Greatest ether ever, damn fif:wow:

:mjlol: nikka ya own seed rejects you,you empty sociopath bytch..... you'll never have any real friends or fam. $$$$ is the best thing happened to you, fukk boy:sas1:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You want to know the GOD HONEST truth about 50 Cent when it comes to business?

1) He came in the rap game HOTTER than ANYONE in history (Thanks PARTIALLY to himself, but also Eminem, Ja rule, and a bunch of other once in a lifetime factors)

2) He used this unheard of buzz, to launch major endorsement deals for 3 to 5 years.

3) He got EXTREMELY Lucky on the on the Vitamin water deal (Pretty much like hitting the fukking lottery)

4) ThisIs50 was great at ONE POINT, but now that's dead, because his buzz is dead (so really I could group this with #2)

Now, my point is.... Go look through that list.... And tell me ONE THING he did with "Skill" or "Business smarts"....

Besides his BUZZ in which half could be attributed to a White Boy, and the Lucky ass Vitamin water deal, the man has not made ONE SMART BUSINESS DECISION in his ENTIRE LIFE.

Which is why once his Buzz died, all his money went with it.

Diddy: Sean John, Justin's, Ciroc, Revolt TV
Jay-Z: Rocawear, 40/40 Club, Live Nation sports etc
Dr Dre: Beats by Dre

ALL HUGE, MASSIVE businesses started, that didn't rely soley on "buzz", which is why their net worth didn't plummet 70% in 5 years.

Curly is a HORRIBLE business man.... It'll be interesting to see if Rick Ross pass him eventually:jawalrus:

#FactsOnly

You don't get lucky in business...there are probably other investments that didn't yield profit in that portfolio. I'm not too sure what you do in your life but taking equity in exchange for promo is one the smartest business move entertainers can make( Diddy and 50 have done this) . As for networth it's all on paper....not liquid assets...Go look at Eike Batista who went from 34 billion to 900 million in less than a year

50 cent has time to bounce back, all those other guys have had 20 years plus to amass wealth and influence and even if he doesn't....who cares ? all this energy you spend berating him could be used to improving your own life. :pharrell:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I'm a 50 hater, musically. As a person, I have nothing against him. I think all his issues stem from his mother dying when he was so young. I think its made him hateful, petty and the type of person that holds grudges and never lets them go. Maybe life made him like that.

I think he's one of the most overrated rappers of all times. His success and buzz was all hype, that's why it showed in the long run and nobody fukks with him musically. Banks was the really talented one in the Unit. He was deserving of that hype, could rap circles around Fiddy.

I think the person that crushed him the most in his beefs was Cam. He fukked with the wrong one when he stepped to Cam.

That was when he became a non factor to me. Before that I listened. Was not in my top 10 but he was aiigghtt. After he went at Cam. . . I was like nawww. Cant fukk with duke. And for real. . He beefs with so many artists. . All those artists he beefs with have fans/stans too. So you are alienating a huge portion of the listening audience. He brow beat everyone with the money talk. .. But when he lost the sales battle to Ye. . :banderas: That was the first chink in the armor. After that it was downhill. Now its just karma.

really

All Star
Daps
evil_laugh.gif

@Trap-A-Lot :laff::laff::laff:

B-ROLL-YA - Young, Black And Gifted Vol 1 // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com
B-ROLL-YA - Young Black And Gifted Vol 2 // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

"Money is my lungs, without that I can't breathe
Yea I'm stingy, cus nikkas act like straight fakkits
nikkas act gay with they cabbage
bytch I'll spray you with some acid"

:bryan::bryan:

Why would I be surprised that a Wood Face stan spits some of the shytTIEST rhymes I've ever heard in my LIFE:laff::mjlol::bryan:

Check the boy @b_roll_ya Sig Y'ALL....

nikka sound like a fukkin nervous version of Paul Wall with Down Syndrome while he takin a shyt breh:laff:

nikka that Houston Lane dried up in 2005 with Mike Jones and Slim thug:laff:.... You still trynna ride that Paw Waw wave breh?:ohhh::laff:

You NEVER gone make it breh.... You NEVER gone make it... PLEASE DON'T WASTE ANY MORE YEARS OF YOUR LIFE BREH:bryan:

Listen to that Half Breed cac mix tape and tell me that nikka don't sound like a traumatized Barney Rubble:gladbron:

nikka ya flow need 8 cups of fukkin Liquid Plummer...:laff:..... You Clogged the fukk up son.:deadmanny:

My nikka I'm in here making an entertaining thread, cus:

1) I like to entertain
2) I aint all on Facebook / Twitter / Youtube like yo ho ass (he posting pics of Animal Ambition Y'ALL... he a REAL Stan breh:laff:)

and 3) I'm already making $100 to $150 an hour... I'm at the TOP of my profession.... I just decide to take the time out to make bytch nikkas like you mad instead of grinding some more...

YOU on the other hand, are the shyttiest fukking rapper I've ever heard breh:russ::laff:

YOU need to be spending your time in the Studio practicing, so your Mixtapes don't end up Wood FaceESQUE.... Your flow is fukkin:trash: son.... I mean you are BEYOND pathetic breh...:gladbron:

You wanna know the saddest shyt? I'm like the illest lyricist / ghostwriter in the fukking WORLD breh:bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:

l
l
l
V

If I wanted, I could help your garbage ass shape up and make you a star.... But you'd have to give me like $100 an hour, which I know your broke, trailor park trash ass aint got:heh::dead:

Now take your bum ass on and keep chasing that dream you NEVER gonna achieve and go make some more weed plates... I see Curtis taught you well.... Maybe he'll let you be on the B-side of his Frisbee... You'll fit right in breh...:laff:

#WaffleHouseIsHiring ... #KillYourselfHillBilly ... #YouAintPartOfOurCulcha ... #IfYouAintWhiteItMustSuckSoundingLikeAcac ... #PickUpMYlaundryAt7

Be a non rapping ass hill billy from Arkansas and then have the GAUL to put it in your sig and come at a killer Still eating off Bread he made in December 2013 brehs...:dead:

sO3SIOW.png

jay-z-laugh-o.gif

#FactsOnly

4ghu.png

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
That was when he became a non factor to me. Before that I listened. Was not in my top 10 but he was aiigghtt. After he went at Cam. . . I was like nawww. Cant fukk with duke. And for real. . He beefs with so many artists. . All those artists he beefs with have fans/stans too. So you are alienating a huge portion of the listening audience. He brow beat everyone with the money talk. .. But when he lost the sales battle to Ye. . :banderas: That was the first chink in the armor. After that it was downhill. Now its just karma.

He's basically become everything he used to clown others for. He's a joke, musically. Has been for a long time. I think many people just don't have the balls to tell him that.

I've been negged here before for saying GRODT was very overrated. It was a solid album but not the classic it was made out to be. It had some filler in it and a few tracks that were old. I still think Power of the Dollar was a classic and he's got classic mixtapes but his buzz was mostly hype. I always saw him as an average rapper. He was making good music at 1st though.

I think between his ego and beefing with everyone, it sent him down the wrong road. Mostly everything he put out after GRODT has been trash too. But I don't hate him as a person. I think he has serious issues about trusting others and that's why he fukks up all his personal relationships. I'm sounding like a shrink right now though :laugh:

Trap-A-LoT

Daps
Reppin
evil_laugh.gif

@Trap-A-Lot :laff::laff::laff:

B-ROLL-YA - Young, Black And Gifted Vol 1 // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com
B-ROLL-YA - Young Black And Gifted Vol 2 // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

"Money is my lungs, without that I can't breathe
Yea I'm stingy, cus nikkas act like straight fakkits
nikkas act gay with they cabbage
bytch I'll spray you with some acid"

:bryan::bryan:

Why would I be surprised that a Wood Face stan spits some of the shytTIEST rhymes I've ever heard in my LIFE:laff::mjlol::bryan:

Check the boy @b_roll_ya Sig Y'ALL....

nikka sound like a fukkin nervous version of Paul Wall with Down Syndrome while he takin a shyt breh:laff:

nikka that Houston Lane dried up in 2005 with Mike Jones and Slim thug:laff:.... You still trynna ride that Paw Waw wave breh?:ohhh::laff:

You NEVER gone make it breh.... You NEVER gone make it... PLEASE DON'T WASTE ANY MORE YEARS OF YOUR LIFE BREH:bryan:

Listen to that Half Breed cac mix tape and tell me that nikka don't sound like a traumatized Barney Rubble:gladbron:

nikka ya flow need 8 cups of fukkin Liquid Plummer...:laff:..... You Clogged the fukk up son.:deadmanny:

My nikka I'm in here making an entertaining thread, cus:

1) I like to entertain
2) I aint all on Facebook / Twitter / Youtube like yo ho ass (he posting pics of Animal Ambition Y'ALL... he a REAL Stan breh:laff:)

and 3) I'm already making $100 to $150 an hour... I'm at the TOP of my profession.... I just decide to take the time out to make bytch nikkas like you mad instead of grinding some more...

YOU on the other hand, are the shyttiest fukking rapper I've ever heard breh:russ::laff:

YOU need to be spending your time in the Studio practicing, so your Mixtapes don't end up Wood FaceESQUE.... Your flow is fukkin:trash: son.... I mean you are BEYOND pathetic breh...:gladbron:

You wanna know the saddest shyt? I'm like the illest lyricist / ghostwriter in the fukking WORLD breh:bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:

l
l
l
V

If I wanted, I could help your garbage ass shape up and make you a star.... But you'd have to give me like $100 an hour, which I know your broke, trailor park trash ass aint got:heh::dead:

Now take your bum ass on and keep chasing that dream you NEVER gonna achieve and go make some more weed plates... I see Curtis taught you well.... Maybe he'll let you be on the B-side of his Frisbee... You'll fit right in breh...:laff:

#WaffleHouseIsHiring ... #KillYourselfHillBilly ... #YouAintPartOfOurCulcha ... #IfYouAintWhiteItMustSuckSoundingLikeAcac ... #PickUpMYlaundryAt7

Be a non rapping ass hill billy from Arkansas and then have the GAUL to put it in your sig and come at a killer Still eating off Bread he made in December 2013 brehs...:dead:

sO3SIOW.png

jay-z-laugh-o.gif

#FactsOnly

4ghu.png
:russ::deadhorse:

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
dipset my nikkaz but dipset been over yo
cam trying to make caps and shyt
aint nobody lookin out for that shyt
he need to hurry up and release dat first of the month movie and quit pushing it back
its go be the next killa season 2, my cousin bang, all those movies.... the shyt will never come out

stop acting like cam killed g unit cuz u know 50 destroyed dipset by himself
he the reason why dipset aint like how it is now
jim and juelz on the stage wit 50 even wen he was dissing cam

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
yo @really, good lookin on promoting my mixtape

hope u heard both of em too
much respect

he got my lyrics down packed too
its a honor

dats crazy how i jus seen it after yo net groupies quoted it cuz i never would of seen it