"Dammnnnn Homie" - The Official Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson Character Assassination Thread

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
k3fnh3a.gif

:dead:

MiC

Pro
Daps
Fif must have fukked this nikkas moms and the love of his life. Seems like a bitter salty ex wife and shyt.

fukking faggit :smh:

Did Ross, game, fiddy, ja rule, fat joe, jadakiss, jay z, ti, lil wayne, dj khaled, Floyd mayweather, lloyd banks, and tony yayo all fukk 50s mom and tatted up holly?

really

All Star
Daps

:laff::laff:

Breh you already know 50 sat down with Chris Lighty and Lighty was like: "Ok Fif... you gonna hit it big with this one... Forrest Gump did like $600 million world wide at the box office.. This one can be your next Vitamin Water.... Go lose the 60 pounds in 9 weeks, and lets get this money breh...."
YN9bFMt.png

50: But Chris... 60 pounds in 9 weeks?? I could DIE if I lose that much weight so fast....:sadcam:

Lighty: But do you want to be the first rapper to a billion tho?:usure:

50:

pdttf3x.jpg

micWZD7.jpg

run-forrest-run-o.gif

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
bra are u just stupid or dumb

disney has nothin to do with rap
disney is about "children" movies and all that stuff
disney will never fall off and has never

just like how your favorite rapper ross is signed to a 360 label
the label he is own owns him

smsaudio is the record label
disney is the artist but sells more den 8k products a week(like rick ross sales)
so 50 will be gettin paid no matter what

smh at u dumb ass kids
spend dat time gettin some hoes instead of finding smilies and photoshopping pics together for one thread

Ross isn't signed to a 360 deal, that nikka was signed when records was still selling

riddlerap

G-Unit 4 Life
Daps
didnt read thread. threadstarter is a known fakkit with an obsession for 50 Cent that reaches astronomical levels, and involves continuously catching feelings and displaying emotions like a bytch.

really

All Star
Daps
didnt read thread(:shaq2:). threadstarter is a known fakkit with an obsession for 50 Cent that reaches astronomical levels, and involves continuously catching feelings and displaying emotions like a bytch (:laff:).

L2HptZI.gif

RTygMlT.png

NOES_2_WakeUp.gif

Scary_43da20_712538.gif

b2pyAXq.jpg

@Trap-A-Lot .... I must have interrupted the nikka dream of 50 dikk in his mouth... nikka woke up and realized the cum stain on his Shirt wasn't real, and came on here and went APE shyt....:bryan:

:laff::laff:
jayzbiglaugh2.png
:deadmanny:

DDDaaammmnnnnnnnn, HOMIE!:russ:

1370508500174.jpg

tumblr_mrqs6wN4rc1savvbmo1_400.gif

4ghu.png

Last edited:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some times people post over the top shyt and you can tell the dude who wrote is clearly struggling in life, but because it's funny you excuse the loser aspect of it.

This however, well shyt is just weird. I feel bad when I read it for the OP. I can't even neg rep or one star it cause I feel this is all they have.

:leonadis: tremendous truth right here..

really

All Star
Daps
bra are u just stupid or dumb

disney has nothin to do with rap
disney is about "children" movies and all that stuff
disney will never fall off and has never

just like how your favorite rapper ross is signed to a 360 label
the label he is own owns him

smsaudio is the record label
disney is the artist but sells more den 8k products a week(like rick ross sales)
so 50 will be gettin paid no matter what

smh at u dumb ass kids
spend dat time gettin some hoes instead of finding smilies and photoshopping pics together for one thread

Ohhhhhh..... So now I get to the bottom of it.....:mjlol::laff::laff::laff:.... @Trillion , @Trap-A-Lot ... Get in here boys, this gonna be a good one:bryan:

I knew it was some BS when the nikka @b_roll_ya first said 50 Cent linked with Disney, and now I know why:mjlol:.....

Notice he mention "Disney" 4 times in his post.... But never says ANYTHING about Star Wars (the real people who are LETTING 50 use their BRAND on his shytty head phones... Lets not get it twisted like its the OTHER WAY AROUND... I bet he not even getting a percentage, he just want the free promo:mjlol:)....

Star Wars Franchise is now owned by Disney... 50 has no link to Mickey Mouse, Goofy and the others... Only Star wars (I guess this fakkit didn't think anyone would go look into this:umad: )
Check this video at the 2:45 mark:

The sad part comes in, where we all know "Star Wars Convention" is basically slang for Geek Fest 99'.... You know how black people have Freak Nick in ATL back in the day? This is a Freak Nick for UBER GEEKS:laff:

So could you IMAGINE a cracker paying $250 for a pair of ConverseESQUE headphones from a "Gangster Rapper" just cus theres a big ass Obi Wan Kenobi sticker on the side??:laff:

THIS WHY THIS MUNKEY WENT FROM $480 MIL TO $140 MIL IN 5 YEARS, HE HAS NOT A CLUE WHAT THE fukk HE'S DOING WHEN IT COMES TO BUSINESS / RUNNING A COMPANY...:bryan::bryan::feedme::laff:

Curly's Target Audience with the Star Wars Line:

dT39PD4.jpg

mN2jvrA.jpg

2697319209_267133be49.jpg

C5Puv8l.jpg

t0EHKTu.jpg

:deadmanny::facepalm::laff:
yjgfb44.png

The Product:

t7UI3pn.jpg

Buying a pair of these shyts, when Beats By Dre is CLEARLY Nike, would be the equivalent of your mom buying you a pair of $10 Kmart shoes with the Ninja Turtles on em back in the day:dead:..... "But Momma... I don't want the Turtle Power in School.... I wanna be fresh...:sadbron:" .... "nikka just shut the fukk up and wear the dam shoes!!:damn:"":laff:

Or it'd be like Wearing a pear of L.A. Gear... You know the light up joints...:laff:

la-gear-lights-1992.jpg

Between tricking off on Ma$e in England and HORRIBLE business ideas like this one, it's no wonder Curly's bank account is starting to look shaky... Bout 10 more Wingstops and Ricky Rozay gonna Lap him.... Ungh!... And U O E N O it...:bryan:

jayzbiglaugh2.png
:mjlol::deadmanny:

May the force be with you!
4ghu.png

animated_parting_of_the_red_sea_1.gif

:deadmanny:

#FactsOnly

4ghu.png

crocs681688_334717_jb.jpg

il_570xN.474409976_hmj8.jpg

:sadbron:

Last edited: