"Dammnnnn Homie" - The Official Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson Character Assassination Thread

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
dipset my nikkaz but dipset been over yo
cam trying to make caps and shyt
aint nobody lookin out for that shyt
he need to hurry up and release dat first of the month movie and quit pushing it back
its go be the next killa season 2, my cousin bang, all those movies.... the shyt will never come out

stop acting like cam killed g unit cuz u know 50 destroyed dipset by himself
he the reason why dipset aint like how it is now
jim and juelz on the stage wit 50 even wen he was dissing cam

:sadcam: That shyt hurt my heart. Felt like EPMD breaking up all over again. :to:

really

All Star
Daps
Real shyt... 50's Stanley's are right...

I'm spending too much time on here.... It's time get back to this money... I appreciate yall getting me back on track tho:dead:

It was fun as hell making this thread tho breh...:ahh:.... @Trillion .. @Trap-A-Lot @Public Enemies :salute::salute::salute:

@ROFL_GUY .... Real shyt, I don't HATE 50.... I made this thread to make nikkas like Biscuit, @b_roll_ya and @backbreaker65 KIll theyself... I'm sure they got at least a few slits on they wrist already breh:dead:

It's a shame all stans can't be honorable like you homie... THese nikkas SUPER emotional:heh:... I made this thread for one reason only: To see the reaction I'd get out of the homotional 50 stans... And bygolly they made it a classic:laff:

I mean just look at the title: "The Official Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson Character Assassination thread...:laff:.... I mean that shyt is PREPOSTEROUSLY hateful in itself... I laugh everytime I read that shyt... But I knew it'd get the homo stans panties in a bunch:laff:

@b_roll_ya ... My last advice to you: Breh, if you start collecting Soda Cans now, you might be able to get 5 hours of Studio Time by December, you fukking bum ass half breed cac:heh:

RHymes fukking TRASH.... Your flow holding Levy's up and shyt....

Real shyt, put this nikka Mixtape in the middle of New Orleans in 2005, there is no HURRICANE KATRINA.... The CLOG in that flow can stop any fukking water pressure on the SPOT.... You COULD'VE SAVED LIVES BREH....:birdman:

Now take your hoe ass to McDonalds, and make me a happy meal with 3 toys you bytch ass cac..... I got nieces

pointing-and-laughing.gif

Trap-A-LoT

Daps
Reppin

I'm spending too much time on here.... It's time get back to this money... I appreciate yall getting me back on track tho:dead:

It was fun as hell making this thread tho breh...:ahh:.... @Trillion .. @Trap-A-Lot @Public Enemies :salute::salute::salute:

@ROFL_GUY .... Real shyt, I don't HATE 50.... I made this thread to make nikkas like Biscuit, @b_roll_ya and @backbreaker65 KIll theyself... I'm sure they got at least a few slits on they wrist already breh:dead:

It's a shame all stans can't be honorable like you homie... THese nikkas SUPER emotional:heh:... I made this thread for one reason only: To see the reaction I'd get out of the homotional 50 stans... And bygolly they made it a classic:laff:

I mean just look at the title: "The Official Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson Character Assassination thread...:laff:.... I mean that shyt is PREPOSTEROUSLY hateful in itself... I laugh everytime I read that shyt... But I knew it'd get the homo stans panties in a bunch:laff:

@b_roll_ya ... My last advice to you: Breh, if you start collecting Soda Cans now, you might be able to get 5 hours of Studio Time by December, you fukking bum ass half breed cac:heh:

Real shyt, put this nikka Mixtape in the middle of New Orleans in 2005, there is no HURRICANE KATRINA.... The CLOG in that flow can stop any fukking water pressure on the SPOT.... You COULD'VE SAVED LIVES BREH....:birdman:

Now take your hoe ass to McDonalds, and make me a happy meal with 3 toys you bytch ass cac..... I got nieces

:salute:

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

respect yung niggie

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps