Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
That’s what he had.

This is what he’s leaving;

damien-lillard-kayla-hanson-1-964cd0a94acb44b78001da881037723c.jpg

Let him Milwaukee Buck in peace. Breh is heading to PAWGtopia with nothing to declare. Probably got tired of smashing groupies on the low. Now he can peacefully play in the snow.
Ah yes, because Portland Oregon was a black utopia...

Milwaukee is one of the blackest major cities in the country bro

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
I’ll be honest, I’m just soft trolling. On a serious note, that’s his child hood sweetheart. The fact it took three babies and over a decade to get married didn’t bode well. It’s one of those marriage out of obligation rather than love.

ceremony-301-1350x900.jpg

Come on. Breh said his vows with his shades on. :mjlol: if ever “I’m just here so I don’t get fined” was summed up in a photo. Most important day of your life and you can’t take it seriously?

Most women would call off the weeding there and then for the disrespect. But she wasn’t gonna complain marrying a baller.

I’m just a low budget sociologist. What do I know? :yeshrug:
full

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Even Tom Brady got them thangs dropped on him because he wanted to play just one more season in the league. Dame got a real shot at winning a championship and a force in Giannis where this is possible. Breh aint got time to listen to what that bytch was talking about so he got up outta there. He'd rather take the L upfront and throw her a bag just to get her out his face. I'm sure his kids will be straight.

Chose peace of mind and focusing on his legacy rather than a nagging woman who was only gonna get worse with time.

Bucks in 5

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Courts never favor men especially Black men. That's his childhood sweetheart, they were together for years and have three kids.

Even though divorce rates are high men still want families. Men also want to be in the household to raise their kids.

Dame also filed for divorce, so apparently the IG thots that he was smashing wasn't an issue for her and he just wanted out. He values his happiness over being miserable and saving some money.

So you know that Dame was smashing IG thots and you know that he didn't sign a prenup?

You sound like one of the gossiping IG thots that he was smashing and now you're worried about this divorce getting in the way of your cut.

Don't worry boo boo, Dame's gonna still take care of you.

giphy.gif
Once again suckers who have no clue how marriages and divorces work speak like this then cry and complain about women breeding into red pill linebackers.

Funny how you dropping links for ebony.com website as a source yet throwing tantrums referring to me as a gossiping IG thot. The irony.

You sound like a psychologist white old hag talking about "happiness over being miserable" ignoring there are 3 kids involved and he got married in state of California.

Last edited:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Nah he was tired of being around / dealing with her.
Being married is fukking annoying. What once was a simple decision is now a conversation, probably involving some level of compromise. I cannot imagine what would possess a man to do that dumb shyt other than willingness to sacrifice his sovereignty and sanity for his children.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
@Gloxina @Ashley Banks see what I was talking about the other day.

Now he’s ready find what he really wants. :hubie:
Of course I see!

Which is why @Ashley Banks said she married a man who was already established and I said I haven’t dated someone who wasn’t. 🤷🏾‍♀️ Thank you for confirming what we already know! He’s about to go find and spoil the type of women he really wants, when he should’ve left her alone and handled that from jump. :francis: