Dame lillard really starting over…dropped his wife

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Point is he kept her around because it was CONVENIENT. If it was that deep he would’ve married her well before 2021. Yes, he probably married her out of obligation, but he shouldn’t have. They already had multiple kids OOW and he married her that late? Red flags GALORE. She was convenient, comfy, reminded him of home. He would’ve made an honest women out of her before there were multiple kids OOW if he truly loved her.

THAT’S the point. From a woman’s perspective, it was clear he wasn’t going to ride off into the sunset with her. And it’s also clear she was too blind to realize that she didn’t have enough boundaries.
Not denying what you’re saying is more than likely true but let’s not act like she’s the victim. She stayed in this relationship because it was more than convenient for her too.

She got to be with a man in the 0.01%. From his wealth to his status. A very small pool of men ever become NBA players, and an even smaller pool become All Stars. Stop acting like she was held hostage to stay in the relationship.

If Dame was a Breh working at Walmart, she would’ve given an ultimatum or “upgraded” a long time ago. She hasn’t been left destitute like a work housemaid in a Charles dikkens novel. She’ll get alimony and child support.

Yeah, it sucks he more than likely cheated the entire time they were together but she knew what she signed up for. Let’s stop treating women like infantile naive kids. She got the lifestyle, she tolerated everything up until now because she got the cars, clothes, mansions out of it. She wasn’t blind, she simply turned a blind eye.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I'm sure there's a reason. Man been with her forever and she's the mother of his kids. He will pay out his ass also. Idk if it's just to get new p*ssy. Maybe she changed 🤔

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Sad 2 here....we all go thru rough patches.....damn shame they couldn't make it work.

unless breh got caught red handed he should cancel that shyt and fight for his family :mjcry:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
she cheated on him wiith trailblazers security? Thats why he asked to be traded? She really did that shyt?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
she cheated on him wiith trailblazers security? Thats why he asked to be traded? She really did that shyt?

thats what happend!? I retract my previous post.

packing-my-bags.gif

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Point is he kept her around because it was CONVENIENT. If it was that deep he would’ve married her well before 2021. Yes, he probably married her out of obligation, but he shouldn’t have. They already had multiple kids OOW and he married her that late? Red flags GALORE. She was convenient, comfy, reminded him of home. He would’ve made an honest women out of her before there were multiple kids OOW if he truly loved her.

THAT’S the point. From a woman’s perspective, it was clear he wasn’t going to ride off into the sunset with her. And it’s also clear she was too blind to realize that she didn’t have enough boundaries.
I've given this some thought, and I don't necessarily see a problem with it. It seems that he genuinely cares for her, but there isn't necessarily romantic love or attraction involved. Sometimes, women may not fully understand how men approach or handle relationships. Some men stay in or maintain relationships with women not solely because of desire, attraction, or shared interests, but rather out of a sense of obligation. In some cases, men may feel they are needed to guide or support the woman who might not make the best decisions on her own. Eventually that gets tiring and draining.Without knowing all the details, we can only speculate.

It's important to note that women can also pursue relationships with men they aren't genuinely attracted to and still come out looking positively. In such situations, the signs that it might not work out are often present.

In the future, we might even hear about Russell Wilson and Ciara divorcing, and no one should be surprised. The signs might be there too. This could simply be a case of them growing apart, and Russell realizing he's not happy. No one is obligated to stay in a relationship with someone they've grown to resent, regardless of past history or chemistry. Staying in such situations can lead to toxic relationships and situations. It's crucial to remember that advocating against domestic violence doesn't mean one has to stay in an unhappy relationship, even if it seems like they've been together for a while.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I take no joy in families breaking up- especially black ones. I dont know why they're breaking up, either. Still, you gotta keep yourself together when you're with an NBA superstar.