Dame lillard really starting over…dropped his wife

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Why else would he file? It's either that or she's a smut.

These entertainers are human.
Since when rich nikkas file for divorce because of side chics? Majority of the time they on some cheaper to keep her and still have their side hoes..

Mans filing for divorce and moving to Wisconsin? Come on bruh… if it was Miami then yeah I’d believe it but fukkin Milwaukee? The fukk? Hell naw

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Since when rich nikkas file for divorce because of side chics? Majority of the time they on some cheaper to keep her and still have their side hoes..

Mans filing for divorce and moving to Wisconsin? Come on bruh… if it was Miami then yeah I’d believe it but fukkin Milwaukee? The fukk? Hell naw
So you're saying she was being a smut?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Yeah he trying get away from her :hubie:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
A man filing is pretty much saying, I'll pay whatever it cost to get away from you.

Hope it works out for them and their kids.
This… and it don’t even have to be rich dudes.. Hell my boy literally file for divorce from his wife because he couldn’t take her shyt anymore.. got 2 kids with her, she knew how to push his buttons and get under his skin and was just toxic… Wasn’t about cheating or nothing.. He was that Feed up and told me he’s real close to just knocking her ass out… I told him the moment you have that type of thought about hitting your wife is the day you need to go ahead and file for divorce and leave..

He did just that… The peace of mind breh has now lmaoo

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
And brehs you know what’s the beauty in being rich/wealthy? You can start over and money wouldn’t even be an issue… pay ya child support, alimony and keep it moving like she never existed… That type of shyt eats at a woman’s soul knowing ain’t shyt she can do to get you out of character or be near you ever again..

It’s a pretty freeing feeling :banderas:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
So you're saying she was being a smut?
Nope she was prob just an all around insecure bytch… I mean Dame leveled up with his day 1… she ain’t level up with him… at some point you lookin at ya wife who don’t want to do shyt… Do she look like the type to take her of herself? Into fitness? Any sort of aspirations and goals she want to accomplish? You see other nba wives, day 1s doing their thing with goals and not just be associated as so and so’s wife..

Westbrook wife, Steph wife, Bron wife etc

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Nope she was prob just an all around insecure bytch… I mean Dame leveled up with his day 1… she ain’t level up with him… at some point you lookin at ya wife who don’t want to do shyt… Do she look like the type to take her of herself? Into fitness? Any sort of aspirations and goals she want to accomplish? You see other nba wives, day 1s doing their thing with goals and not just be associated as so and so’s wife..

Westbrook wife, Steph wife, Bron wife etc
I heard she was real clingy as well insecure.

But tbf, she did finish her degree as an NP.

She just never practiced it from what I know of because she didn’t need to.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
No excuses to let yourself go when you’re married to a rich man. ZERO. Raising kids isn’t as difficult when you’ve got nannies and a butler.

Dame probably woke up one morning and looked at her with contempt.

“I’m busting my ass on the court and you can’t even do 5 burpees? :scust:

I appreciate she’s had children but there are married women with less resources who don’t allow themselves to fall off after children.

Had I not seen this, I was going to have a post almost word for word. He's out there, providing the life of dreams while you looking like you just got off the graveyard shift at white castle. It's not about competing with the hoes and thots on the road. You married him, you won but you owe it to your relationship to keep pushing forward. An athlete's occupation demands that he be in shape, don't you think he'd want his significant other to be in a similar space?

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
That’s what he had.

This is what he’s leaving;

damien-lillard-kayla-hanson-1-964cd0a94acb44b78001da881037723c.jpg

Let him Milwaukee Buck in peace. Breh is heading to PAWGtopia with nothing to declare. Probably got tired of smashing groupies on the low. Now he can peacefully play in the snow.
Reason #1 of why I'm never getting married.

I keep bringing this up, but that's because it's high-key terrifying:pachaha: