Dame lillard really starting over…dropped his wife

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
I get it.
I speak purely from a woman’s perspective, obviously. It’s just funny reading the comments on this site regarding the ending of an interracial marriage vs a black marriage. Brehs cracking jokes about ol girl who married Pacey (and yea…that union seemed off) and cracking jokes about a black man dropping his black “ride or die”. Ultimately,
I guess I just thought there would be more consideration for black love™️ in this instance and a woman who was there from the beginning (like what so many tell women to do). Doesn’t seem to matter that a sista was with him from the jump. That’s all. 🤔

I get it. Also why I don’t fault the women he really wants for moving how they move and extracting whatever they can. The game is the game.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damien-lillard-kayla-hanson-2-f6c042306ca348a6b3a5c3021efd4f5b.jpg

I understand now. :ehh:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
I'm sure there's a reason. Man been with her forever and she's the mother of his kids. He will pay out his ass also. Idk if it's just to get new p*ssy. Maybe she changed 🤔
In all likelihood, after years of cheating on her she cheated on him with someone in their inner circle…
I’ve seen this play out dozens of times. It’s a dirty game.
:francis:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
This is the TOUGH thing about being a woman, and if women in your life aren’t honest with you about it… :francis:

People like to pretend, but ppl are always sizing you up if you have a successful man.

Said it before. If my husband is making 200k+ that negro will have to understand that part of that $ is most definitely going towards my upkeep 🤣 Hell at that level these chicks are looking at you trying to take your man lol

It really sucks, but it’s also fun if you’re girlie and into beauty, etc 🤷🏾‍♀️

Maybe some of his money, but if you understand other women want him. You better get that ass into the gym lol