Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
They could have gotten a legit all-star if they packaged the #3, Simons and maybe Shaedon Sharpe.
they need to trade dame and simons. the knicks package i saw where it was barret quickley fournier and picks makes the most sense. barret with scoot & sharpe a solid young core to build around

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
How long did it take to finally get her out of your place?

I broke up with her but she didn’t have anywhere to go mid-pandemic and we still had 7 months left on the lease so I had to thug it out living with a scorned ex:sadcam:

First couple weeks she thought she was gonna reel me back in with her best behavior:mjgrin: but once she realized I was forreal the levels of pettiness were unprecedented:wow:

The story gets deeper (:dame:) but this is Dame’s thread, not mine:lolbron:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They cant find other teams to get involved in a multi team deal?

That other team practically getting Herro for free…….surprised Dallas is t involved. They’re trying to get out THJ.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem is that Miami is likely having a hard time moving Herro and getting decent value in return that they can flip for Dame.
Portland. Doesn’t want anything back besides young rookie contracts and draft picks. They don’t want Herro or any guards really unless they’re in a rookie contract. Shouldn’t be hard to find a third team that’s wants Herro unless he’s jsut not viewed as a good piece around the league. They acting like he’s KPJ

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Portland. Doesn’t want anything back besides young rookie contracts and draft picks. They don’t want Herro or any guards really unless they’re in a rookie contract. Shouldn’t be hard to find a third team that’s wants Herro unless he’s jsut not viewed as a good piece around the league. They acting like he’s KPJ
That’s essentially what we’re seeing at this point as I’d imagine that there are some teams around the league that view him as just a 6th man.

Even then, those assets in return aren’t going to be enough to get Dame, so you’d be essentially asking Portland to let him go on the cheap.

The truth of the matter is that they just don’t have anything to give really if they aren’t trying to include Bam.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I like Dame. He's been one of the best players at his position for a minute. But 2 really good teams are interested and you turn them down. Then I'd say forget it and send him to the Flint Tropics to play with Jackie Moon

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ben Simmons being a shell of himself is preventing this deal from happening

Ben to Portland, Herro to BK and Dame to Miami would be a possibility if Simmons wasn't a huge question mark moving forward.
:francis:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s essentially what we’re seeing at this point as I’d imagine that there are some teams around the league that view him as just a 6th man.

Even then, those assets in return aren’t going to be enough to get Dame, so you’d be essentially asking Portland to let him go on the cheap.

The truth of the matter is that they just don’t have anything to give really if they aren’t trying to include Bam.
They jsut resigned Nurkic and Grant to big extension. Why would they want Bam? What’s the direction for Portland

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ben Simmons being a shell of himself is preventing this deal from happening

Ben to Portland, Herro to BK and Dame to Miami would be a possibility if Simmons wasn't a huge question mark moving forward.
:francis:
Portland will probabaly do That if they can get 4 FRP unprotected and some rookie contracts.

I heard a guy said the problem is teams have blown through their draft pick inventory already, and that Presti and Ainge own most of them :russ: