Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Portland telling Dame to “stay home” would be like the Miami Heat telling DWade to stay home or the Lakers telling Kobe to stay home

Y’all seem to be out of touch with how delicate this situation is in Portland
Tell Miami to give up Bam then.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Portland telling Dame to “stay home” would be like the Miami Heat telling DWade to stay home or the Lakers telling Kobe to stay home

Y’all seem to be out of touch with how delicate this situation is in Portland
Why is this so delicate?

What has Dame done to warrant all this delicate shyt?

He hasn’t won anything

I’m tired a this guy dawg

This guy Dame moves like a female in every way

What team wants that retarded contract for a 33 year old 6’2 Guard?

He signed that monstrous extension his contract is crazy.

Now he‘s demanding the Heat and the Heat only when they have nothing Portland wants?

A team has to be able absorb his massive deal AND have enough assets to win a title with him

:mjlol:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is this so delicate?

What has Dame done to warrant all this delicate shyt?

He hasn’t won anything

I’m tired a this guy dawg

This guy Dame moves like a female in every way

What team wants that retarded contract for a 33 year old 6’2 Guard?

He signed that monstrous extension his contract is crazy.

Now he‘s demanding the Heat and the Heat only when they have nothing Portland wants?

A team has to be able absorb his massive deal AND have enough assets to win a title with him

:mjlol:

nikka ask Portland fans why they love dame so much. I dunno

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
:what: It doesn’t matter?…
of course it does he’d be traded to another team already if it didn’t matter ..

FYI
He’s gonna end up being in a Heat uniform.
I was specifically referring to Miami not wanting to give up Bam as we’ve seen players before end up being involved trades after initially saying they that are untouchable.

With that being said, Miami needs Bam so they need to figure out how to move Herro while getting assets in return.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
I like Dame. He's been one of the best players at his position for a minute. But 2 really good teams are interested and you turn them down. Then I'd say forget it and send him to the Flint Tropics to play with Jackie Moon

Yep..shows hes not really interested in winning.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I don't think this matters to the Blazers. They're a rebuilding team so Dame can show up flabby or not show up at all....that works in their benefit. They don't want him on the court if they're tanking.

The Nets situation with Harden was different. They were still trying to contend.

Blazers can let this play out as long as they have to. Dame is 33, a small guard and already has had some major injuries. He is the one who is on the clock.
How does this benefit the blazers if he still doesn’t want to go to another team aside from Miami … the issue is another team knowing what the inevitable is not “more time” :mjlol:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
How does this benefit the blazers if he still doesn’t want to go to another team aside from Miami … the issue is another team knowing what the inevitable is not “more time” :mjlol:

Because there will always be a GM desperate enough to roll the dice on Dame, no matter what Dame and his agent say about only wanting to go to Miami.

He's four years left so this isn't a rental situation. Some team will eventually take the gamble. And even if they don't that Miami offer is still going to be there later in the season.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Because there will always be a GM desperate enough to roll the dice on Dame, no matter what Dame and his agent say about only wanting to go to Miami.
Because you say so …clearly that is not the case
He's four years left so this isn't a rental situation. Some team will eventually take the gamble. And even if they don't that Miami offer is still going to be there later in the season.
If there was another team serious about Dame they would present their offer now …why the fukk would they wait just to wait when they can get him in their program today :mjlol: