Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They jsut resigned Nurkic and Grant to big extension. Why would they want Bam? What’s the direction for Portland
Why would they want Herro when they have Scoot, Sharpe and plus other young guards on the roster?

Bam is only 2 years younger than Herro and could be a building block for them going forward. Nurkic nor Grant fit this new timeline without Dame.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
They cant find other teams to get involved in a multi team deal?

That other team practically getting Herro for free…….surprised Dallas is t involved. They’re trying to get out THJ.
Dame made this a lot harder by specifying He only wants Heat. Other teams are being turned away why would they bother try to help? Plus teams are now broke as fukk:dead:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dame made this a lot harder by specifying He only wants Heat. Other teams are being turned away why would they bother try to help? Plus teams are now broke as fukk:dead:
To get Herro. I understand Portland point of view. It’s the same thing Hosuton wanted and did I the Harden trade. They didn’t want any massive contract(Levert, Jarret Allen, and Prince) back unless they were expirings because they’re planning to rebuild. all they want back is draft picks and players on rookie deals.

They need a third team that’s trying to come up to hop in the deal like Cleveland did in that deal

Some thing like Orlando who have a lot of young pieces on rookie deals.

Orlando could get Herro who would solve theirs perimeter shooting issue they have. Orlando need shooters.

They could send out Suggs to Portland since he seems to be on the outs with Orlando…

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
To get Herro. I understand Portland point of view. It’s the same thing Hosuton wanted and did I the Harden trade. They didn’t want any massive contract(Levert, Jarret Allen, and Prince) back unless they were expirings because they’re planning to rebuild. all they want back is draft picks and players on rookie deals.

They need a third team that’s trying to come up to hop in the deal like Cleveland did in that deal

Orlando could get Herro who would solve theirs perimeter shooting issue they have. Orlando need shooters.

They could send out Suggs to Portland since he seems to be on the outs with Orlando…
Nobody wants Herro fam... He's coming off an injury and gets about $30 a year and never really was that guy unless it was in the bubble

If he was that hot of a commodity, Blazers would be asking about him and the Heat would be saying Hell No.. Instead, it's the first thing they offered and the first thing that got turned down

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol: Nobody wants that dork

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Portland. Doesn’t want anything back besides young rookie contracts and draft picks. They don’t want Herro or any guards really unless they’re in a rookie contract. Shouldn’t be hard to find a third team that’s wants Herro unless he’s jsut not viewed as a good piece around the league. They acting like he’s KPJ

PORTLAND LITERALLY
SAID THEY WANT A STAR PACKAGE
FOR DAME.

:devil:
:evil:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Dame's only play is to pull the Harden card and show up late to camp flabby and prove that he's serious about collecting checks to coast. I'm not sure his ego could take that though, his entire brand and persona is the opposite.

I don't think this matters to the Blazers. They're a rebuilding team so Dame can show up flabby or not show up at all....that works in their benefit. They don't want him on the court if they're tanking.

The Nets situation with Harden was different. They were still trying to contend.

Blazers can let this play out as long as they have to. Dame is 33, a small guard and already has had some major injuries. He is the one who is on the clock.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Portland will probabaly do That if they can get 4 FRP unprotected and some rookie contracts.

I heard a guy said the problem is teams have blown through their draft pick inventory already, and that Presti and Ainge own most of them :russ:
OKC has 35 picks over the next 7 years. They can't use them all even if they tried. If Dame were 5 years younger with 4 years on a deal they'd do it and not give a damn what the agent or Dame himself said. They don't have a choice, they're gonna have to consolidate into players at some point

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
They could have gotten a legit all-star if they packaged the #3, Simons and maybe Shaedon Sharpe.
What all star?

To say a player is an all star is to say he has an established string of really good play in the nba? What team is trading a guy like that for some young players and a high pick?
Portland. Doesn’t want anything back besides young rookie contracts and draft picks. They don’t want Herro or any guards really unless they’re in a rookie contract. Shouldn’t be hard to find a third team that’s wants Herro unless he’s jsut not viewed as a good piece around the league. They acting like he’s KPJ
The entire league just watched the team he play for make a finals run with him sitting on the bench for 99% of it. That's probably has something to do with it. He also plays the position or positions that damn near every team has a log jam at. LIke who needs an off ball guard who can masquerade occasionally as a semi functional point guard? And even if they do, who is giving up 1st round picks or good young players to get that?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I don't think this matters to the Blazers. They're a rebuilding team so Dame can show up flabby or not show up at all....that works in their benefit. They don't want him on the court if they're tanking.

The Nets situation with Harden was different. They were still trying to contend.

Blazers can let this play out as long as they have to. Dame is 33, a small guard and already has had some major injuries. He is the one who is on the clock.
I think their is a greater than 0% chance if Dame is still in Portland at training camp they just tell them to stay home.

People seem to forget that Portland already got two young guards and they already know they going to be a bad team so its not like they actually need Dame to play another second of basketball for them for actual functional basketball reasons.

If you just take Dame name out of it the situation is hilarious. Player demands to be traded to team, from the team he is already on that has spent two years drafting his replacement:pachaha:. Oh and they also already have another guard on the team who plays similar to Dame and they already cashed out at 24:pachaha:.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Portland telling Dame to “stay home” would be like the Miami Heat telling DWade to stay home or the Lakers telling Kobe to stay home

Y’all seem to be out of touch with how delicate this situation is in Portland