Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
People keep saying Brown for Lillard but I just cant see Brown reupping with Portland. So that trade scenario is DOA...I've also seen people suggest Robert Williams/Brogdon and draft picks for Dame I mean I like Robert Williams as a centerpiece lot more than Tyler Herro but is that deal that much more better than what Miami can offer? What is Miami even offering?

I've seen people suggest Utah and even Toronto and OKC but these teams aren't title contenders and won't be with Dame. So what's the point?

No matter what happens I dont think Portland is going to get a spectacular deal

It’s a three way deal with brooklyn

Miami would trade hero Lowry and picks and get nurkic and dame

And Brooklyn would get herro and give up additional picks to unload Ben Simmons who would go to Portland

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
To be fair though, Dame doesn’t strike me as the type of player who would pull that shyt.

I just don’t know why Dame is so adamant about playing only for Miami. There are quite a few contenders that could use his services and he could put them over the top.
Dame just showing that same stubbornness that got him to stay in Portland for so long when everybody and they mama knew the blazers wasn’t going to win shyt.

Now he is displaying that same stubbornness to get to Miami, which is his choice but I think he might be overlooking an opportunity that might just fit him better than he think it does.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yall acting like tyler herro is some bum. The heat were not better without him, they could've used his 20ppg. There's a reason Miami been hesitant to move dude. It wouldn't surprise me if he was an all-star with more usage in today's league.
If he was thought highly of this deal would already be done.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dame went about this all wrong
if he keeps dis up, they won't retire his jersey 🤣
I'm sure many blazers fans understand da request, the way he's going about it is a bad look

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It’s a three way deal with brooklyn

Miami would trade hero Lowry and picks and get nurkic and dame

And Brooklyn would get herro and give up additional picks to unload Ben Simmons who would go to Portland
That’s not a tremendous return for Dame but I probably do it if I’m Portland. They have no use for Herro because Simons gives them much of what Herro brings them to the table already, they get to move off of Nurkic and they get a good mentor for Scoot in Lowry.

I’ve totally written Simmons off but what if he comes back to his pre-pandemic form? Worst case scenario it’s a huge expiring next year.