Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
what does "not cooperate" mean tho?

he can't do shyt since he don't have a no trade clause. And he def ain't turning down that money. If he goes out to a new team and half asses then Silver should step in and suspend him without pay for conduct detrimental to the league. :yeshrug:

nikka, you got 4 years left on your deal, you don't have no power.

Dame has never half-assed it on the court and he won't. He's not a James Harden. The agent is doing what the agent is supposed to do. Dame isn't sitting out for 4 years somewhere, he would be there day 1 wherever he goes.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
That’s not a tremendous return for Dame but I probably do it if I’m Portland. They have no use for Herro because Simons gives them much of what Herro brings them to the table already, they get to move off of Nurkic and they get a good mentor for Scoot in Lowry.

I’ve totally written Simmons off but what if he comes back to his pre-pandemic form? Worst case scenario it’s a huge expiring next year.

Portland would get like at least 6 first rounders in this deal too

If Simmons works out great, if not, he’s still valuable as a huge expiring next season

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think some of this is a smear campaign I highly doubt dame doing all that extra shyt.
He gotta do the extra shyt to scare off other teams because Miami doesn't have the assets to get him there in a straight up trade. Blazers would have gotten a haul from the Nets or Utah or OKC by now but because his agent is telling teams he aint coming and he won't play for you Miami actually has a chance.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
He gotta do the extra shyt to scare off other teams because Miami doesn't have the assets to get him there in a straight up trade. Blazers would have gotten a haul from the Nets or Utah or OKC by now but because his agent is telling teams he aint coming and he won't play for you Miami actually has a chance.
He doesn’t have that kind of say lol he got 4 years left. The only thing i can really see them doing is telling the FO he wants to go to Miami. The other stuff saying he won’t play i think they just trying to paint him the bad guy.