DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Turning into a bitter ass toxic divorce
:francis:

Breh waited too long to get out of the relationship when everyone knew where it was headed

But instead of finally getting out at the opportune time, he now has that contract extension which gives him 0 leverage and the new CBA makes it harder to move max salaries around as well

It’s just like when I broke up with my ex during the pandemic. A shyt show :wow:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
The previous GM would've already done right by Dame and traded him by now 🤷🏾‍♀️. It has nothing to do with offerings and not getting the right compensation in return, the Blazers just don't want to let go...“it's too hard to say goodbye”.

I feel like the new one is just playing games and stalling in hopes that maybe Dame will reconsider his trade request and stay another season because of how long and uncertain the situation has been feeling.

We forget that the old GM is the one who likely had admiration for what Lillard has done and tried to do in Portland but, this new guy doesn't feel indebted to Dame so he's trying to screw him over.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Dame Game 1 of the season

3d37d6b20020364acd53f9a6ee3ea405.gif

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People saying "Portland should do right by Dame"

I mean...even Pop sent Kawhi to Toronto:manny:
Kawhi was already not playing for them before he even requested the trade so there was bad blood there from feeling like he quit on the team. Dame was balling out and only sat out the rest of the season because Cronin told him that was the best move to get a good trade asset with a high draft pick. Dame did right by them but now Cronin wants to play hardball when it time to do right by dame.

Cronin been lying to Dame for 2 seasons. Trade that man.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The previous GM would've already done right by Dame and traded him by now 🤷🏾‍♀️. It has nothing to do with offerings and not getting the right compensation in return, the Blazers just don't want to let go...“it's too hard to say goodbye”.

I feel like the new one is just playing games and stalling in hopes that maybe Dame will reconsider his trade request and stay another season because of how long and uncertain the situation has been feeling.

We forget that the old GM is the one who likely had admiration for what Lillard has done and tried to do in Portland but, this new guy doesn't feel indebted to Dame so he's trying to screw him over.
You mean the previous GM that was fired for creating a hostile work environment and made shytty deals they are still getting clowned for till this day :mjlol: