Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
To be fair though, Dame doesn’t strike me as the type of player who would pull that shyt.

I just don’t know why Dame is so adamant about playing only for Miami. There are quite a few contenders that could use his services and he could put them over the top.
I don't know why Dame's having Haynes say that he doesn't want to go to Boston. He'd be deified there if they won a title and he's exactly the kind of player they need. A Brown/Dame swap makes sense for both teams too.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

:gucci:GET OFF MY dikk HOE.

fukk YOU WORRIED
ABOUT MY POSTS FOR?

:devil:
:evil:

Just reading this thread laughing at you capin mega hard for this hoe ass nikka

FYI lillard,butler & Bambi ain’t winning shyt.all 3 missing 20-30 games with their annual injuries

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
He's finding himself closer to that reality now is all I'm saying, this is a less than optimal situation :yeshrug: he's not a good chess player and this poorly timed request serves as an example

You must be a huge fan of dude to be dismissing that he didn't think this process through properly
He and team knew this was a possibility. The agreement was build a winner and I will stay. if not trade me. Portland thought they could build a winner. They failed. Y’all making this more than it is. I guess his words about the grind can be lol’d. But it is what it is.