Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I don't get how saying, “I want to go to Miami. I don't want to go anywhere else.” hurts his chances of going to Miami.
From Blazers perspective they want as much as possible. For Miami that would start with Bam minimum do you see Heat doing that? With Dane trying to strong arm do you as Portland say welp just take a 2nd round pick and send him there? Portland from their perspective doesn't have to do shyt but take who offers the best and that doesn't have to be Miami. Dame doesn't have a NTC :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
From Blazers perspective they want as much as possible. For Miami that would start with Bam minimum do you see Heat doing that? With Dane trying to strong arm do you as Portland say welp just take a 2nd round pick and send him there? Portland from their perspective doesn't have to do shyt but take who offers the best and that doesn't have to be Miami. Dame doesn't have a NTC :yeshrug:
Dame doesn't want to go there without Bam.

idk the team out there that has this rudy Robert package for Dame. Utah and OKC have the assets but Utah ain't winning shyt trading for dame and okc doesn't really need him. Timeline doesn't really align with the spurs. Could be argued trading jaylen for dame makes Boston a worse team. Trading for harden seems like a backwards move.

I'm not saying they need to take the Heat deal. But i don't get how dame saying he wants to go there makes it less likely to happen.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

KD PUBLICLY REQUESTED
A TRADE TO THE SUNS
LAST SUMMER WITH
4 YRS ON HIS CONTRACT.

SUNS MADE THE 2021 FINALS
AND HAD THE BEST RECORD
IN THE NBA IN 2022.

THE HEAT WERE THE fukkING
8TH SEED
:devil:
:evil:

sound like they both p*ssy :manny:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People keep saying Brown for Lillard but I just cant see Brown reupping with Portland. So that trade scenario is DOA...I've also seen people suggest Robert Williams/Brogdon and draft picks for Dame I mean I like Robert Williams as a centerpiece lot more than Tyler Herro but is that deal that much more better than what Miami can offer? What is Miami even offering?

I've seen people suggest Utah and even Toronto and OKC but these teams aren't title contenders and won't be with Dame. So what's the point?

No matter what happens I dont think Portland is going to get a spectacular deal

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
People keep saying Brown for Lillard but I just cant see Brown reupping with Portland. So that trade scenario is DOA...I've also seen people suggest Robert Williams/Brogdon and draft picks for Dame I mean I like Robert Williams as a centerpiece lot more than Tyler Herro but is that deal that much more better than what Miami can offer? What is Miami even offering?

I've seen people suggest Utah and even Toronto and OKC but these teams aren't title contenders and won't be with Dame. So what's the point?

Yeah, I agree. Who is out there with a significantly better deal than Miami that wants to trade for Dame?

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Herro’s contract is not small, it’s multiple years, and you could say Miami was way better without him. The blazers are not wrong for not wanting him in any trade but he is the only thing Miami can really move.

shyt it going to get interesting as this drags out
Yall acting like tyler herro is some bum. The heat were not better without him, they could've used his 20ppg. There's a reason Miami been hesitant to move dude. It wouldn't surprise me if he was an all-star with more usage in today's league.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Again. Brown would have to sign that deal. Now he could ask out after. But you can’t leave that money on table, no matter what team he is traded too.