Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That’s all semantics breh

None of that shyt matter
It does matter in the grand scheme of things in the case of someone like Dame who has always bytched and griped about not running away from the grind and being loyal to only not end up becoming the same person he always complained about.

It's why I say he should have took the money and kept quiet all these years like Beal did instead of creating problems for himself when he didn't have to.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Dame not dying on getting to Miami if it’s not right.
He's finding himself closer to that reality now is all I'm saying, this is a less than optimal situation :yeshrug: he's not a good chess player and this poorly timed request serves as an example

You must be a huge fan of dude to be dismissing that he didn't think this process through properly

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Wow. That’s some bytch nikka shyt right there. Dame is a fukkin lame

what does "not cooperate" mean tho?

he can't do shyt since he don't have a no trade clause. And he def ain't turning down that money. If he goes out to a new team and half asses then Silver should step in and suspend him without pay for conduct detrimental to the league. :yeshrug:

nikka, you got 4 years left on your deal, you don't have no power.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
I don't blame Dame for wanting to work and live in the Miami Miracle area. The old nickname is the Magic City.
I'm wowed every time I go outside and see something brand new!

Even Hialeah (Cuba de America del Norte) is about to get gentrified. :laugh:

Miami and Brazilian developers join to build $1 billion worth of apartments in 5 years

BY MICHAEL BUTLER UPDATED JULY 06, 2023 7:38 AM

ENH_106MiamiSkyline00NEWPPP.JPG

Here’s the skyline of Brickell, Miami’s financial district, where a new real estate partnership intends to build its first apartment building. PEDRO PORTAL pportal@miamiherald.com

Miami investment management company Leste Group and one of Brazil’s biggest real estate investors, Opportunity Fundo de Investimento Imobiliário, are teaming to build more than $1 billion of apartment buildings in Miami over five years offering up to 5,000 apartments. Under the partnership LORE Development Group, the developers are moving ahead as Miami deals with a housing crisis caused by years of soaring prices and rents and a stubbornly tight supply of homes. Public officials and private investors have been working for months to get more homes built that can be sold or rented affordably by middle-class people. LORE’s first development will be a 500-unit apartment building 1015 SW 1st Avenue in Brickell, the heart of the city’s financial district which has attracted several high-end residential development projects throughout the pandemic. The project will cost $500 million to build and will include space for stores on the ground floor. The location is near popular restaurants and shopping, as well as close to public transportation.

Construction is expected to begin during the second half of next year and finish in 2027. “We’re strong believers in mobility and public transportation,” Leste Group managing partner Stephan de Sabrit said. “Sitting right across the street is the Brickell Transit Center. The whole idea for mobility is about giving you options.”

This is Stephan de Sabrit, managing partner of Miami developer Leste Group. The partnership intends to start developing three new apartment projects annually with an estimated 300 to 450 apartments in each building. In four years, the plan is to have 4,000 to 5,000 apartments ready to lease. While the Brickell apartment complex will be a luxury building, de Sabrit is hopeful the partners can build apartments carrying less expensive leases targeting workers and those in need of more affordable housing. He noted North Miami, Aventura and Dadeland as places they are looking at potential building sites.

Originally based in Brazil, de Sabrit moved to South Florida in 2015 for business. Opportunity, one of the largest single-family home developers in Brazil, has invested in all of de Sabrit’s regional real estate ventures here. Given political and economic uncertainty in Brazil and Opportunity’s interest in growing a U.S. presence, Leste and Opportunity officials were enthusiastic about joining forces to push apartment development in Miami. “With the disconnect with prices and rents, we feel like this is a good time for us to step in and amass a land bank,” de Sabrit said. “We want to step in and create a larger footprint in the region where we can build many apartment buildings.” This story was originally published July 6, 2023, 5:30 AM. MICHAEL BUTLER

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/business/real-estate-news/article277031398.html#storylink=cpy

MG DEVELOPER AND BARON PROPERTY GROUP REVEAL $600 MILLION 'METRO CENTER' IN HIALEAH

MG+Developer+And+Baron+Property+Group+Reveal+%24600+Million+%27Metro+Center%27+In+Hialeah

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

YOU OF ALL PPL
SHOULD KNOW ABOUT
VINCE CARTER PURPOSELY
PLAYING LIKE shyt
WHEN HE WANTED OUT
OF TORONTO...

HARDEN SELLING 2 YRS
IN A ROW WHEN HE WANTED
OFF OF TEAMS...

I DONT THINK ANY TEAM
IS GOING TO TRADE
A KINGS RANSOM FOR HIM
KNOWING HE WOULD JUST
BE SHOWING UP TO COLLECT A CHECK.
:devil:
:evil:

To be fair though, Dame doesn’t strike me as the type of player who would pull that shyt.

I just don’t know why Dame is so adamant about playing only for Miami. There are quite a few contenders that could use his services and he could put them over the top.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
what does "not cooperate" mean tho?

he can't do shyt since he don't have a no trade clause. And he def ain't turning down that money. If he goes out to a new team and half asses then Silver should step in and suspend him without pay for conduct detrimental to the league. :yeshrug:

nikka, you got 4 years left on your deal, you don't have no power.

Eh, the players' association would fight that and win.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

KD PUBLICLY REQUESTED
A TRADE TO THE SUNS
LAST SUMMER WITH
4 YRS ON HIS CONTRACT.

SUNS MADE THE 2021 FINALS
AND HAD THE BEST RECORD
IN THE NBA IN 2022.

THE HEAT WERE THE fukkING
8TH SEED

And still made it to the finals

You know good and cot damn well if KD requested to be on the Heat what the narrative would be about him right now :russ:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Exactly my point. Miami is going to have to move Herro elsewhere for the assets to in turn flip into Dame, but other teams might not give them that depending on how they view Herro as I think he's better served as a 6th man long term IMO. Therefore that trade package is going to be complete trash.
Herro’s contract is not small, it’s multiple years, and you could say Miami was way better without him. The blazers are not wrong for not wanting him in any trade but he is the only thing Miami can really move.

shyt it going to get interesting as this drags out

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
And still made it to the finals

You know good and cot damn well if KD requested to be on the Heat what the narrative would be about him right now :russ:

:dead:KD LITERALLY REQUESTED
THE HEAT LAST SUMMER
COMING OFF A 1 SEED
AND MISSED SHOT FROM
MAKING THE FINALS

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
To be fair though, Dame doesn’t strike me as the type of player who would pull that shyt.

I just don’t know why Dame is so adamant about playing only for Miami. There are quite a few contenders that could use his services and he could put them over the top.

BECAUSE GOING
TO THE HEAT DOESNT
CREATE A SUPER TEAM NARRATIVE.

HES NOT TRYING
TO STACK THE DECK.

HES GOING TO AN
UNDERMANNED TEAM
WITH A GAPING HOLE AT PG.