Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
According to Wojo he gave them a timetable years ago. So this is not a surprise. Portland already missed the deadline last season. They just banked on Dame being a good ole boy
not trying to say the trade request in itself was a surprise to them, but to openly demand for specific team publicly like that, baiscally telling the rest of the league to not even try for him, is just being stubbornly petty and making it harder for you to get to where you want to go with the contract he has

it's a poorly timed fukk you, I've made that mistake in the workplace before.

he doesn't have any control over where they send him ultimately, they could do him dirty easily. This is how it looks when two passive aggressive entities are at odds and its' why i dislike both him and the organization :manny: I saw so much of it in the city when i visited (1.5 years) i already know they were avoiding being direct about this with each other for ages, before the initial timetable. it's just inherent in that city full of cacs, you can't be diplomatic for years and then try to draw your boundaries with them it's already too late at this point

sidenote: i haven't even heard ANY flack about him requesting to be on a team that just made the finals :mjpls: let that had been KD/Bron or any of these other top names he compares himself to,

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
not trying to say the trade request in itself was a surprise to them, but to openly demand for specific team publicly like that, baiscally telling the rest of the league to not even try for him, is just being stubbornly petty and making it harder for you to get to where you want to go with the contract he has

he doesn't have any control over where they send him ultimately, they could do him dirty easily. This is how it looks when two passive aggressive entities are at odds and its' why i dislike both him and the organization :manny: I saw so much of it in the city when i visited (1.5 years) i already know they were avoiding being direct about this with each other for ages, before the initial timetable. it's just inherent in that city full of cacs, you can't be diplomatic for years and then try to draw your boundaries with them it's already too late at this point

sidenote: i haven't even heard ANY flack about him requesting to be on a team that just made the finals :mjpls: let that had been KD/Bron or any of these other top names he compares himself to,

KD PUBLICLY REQUESTED
A TRADE TO THE SUNS
LAST SUMMER WITH
4 YRS ON HIS CONTRACT.

SUNS MADE THE 2021 FINALS
AND HAD THE BEST RECORD
IN THE NBA IN 2022.

THE HEAT WERE THE fukkING
8TH SEED
:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
exactly dame lilliard is going to sit out the next 4 years and miss out on 200 million dollars :troll:

YOU OF ALL PPL
SHOULD KNOW ABOUT
VINCE CARTER PURPOSELY
PLAYING LIKE shyt
WHEN HE WANTED OUT
OF TORONTO...

HARDEN SELLING 2 YRS
IN A ROW WHEN HE WANTED
OFF OF TEAMS...

I DONT THINK ANY TEAM
IS GOING TO TRADE
A KINGS RANSOM FOR HIM
KNOWING HE WOULD JUST
BE SHOWING UP TO COLLECT A CHECK.
:devil:
:evil:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

But that’s what they agreed to mutually. Try and trade him to a destination he want. Think. u not hearing no reports of slander or shock from the blazers. Dame was supposed to demand this time last year. Portland had one more shot this year and failed

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
But that’s what they agreed to mutually. Try and trade him to a destination he want. Think. u not hearing no reports of slander or shock from the blazers. Dame was supposed to demand this time last year. Portland had one more shot this year and failed
You don't think stating the specific team you want publicly makes it harder for them to make a decent trade? That's not a smart move while on contract for multiple years. Miami can bullshyt and drag this out knowing dame is completely checked out in portland

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You don't think stating the specific team you want publicly makes it harder for them to make a decent trade? That's not a smart move while on contract for multiple years. Miami can bullshyt and drag this out knowing dame is completely checked out in portland
Dame not dying on getting to Miami if it’s not right.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Portland don’t want dude
Exactly my point. Miami is going to have to move Herro elsewhere for the assets to in turn flip into Dame, but other teams might not give them that depending on how they view Herro as I think he's better served as a 6th man long term IMO. Therefore that trade package is going to be complete trash.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Exactly my point. Miami is going to have to move Herro elsewhere for the assets to in turn flip into Dame, but other teams might not give them that depending on how they view Herro as I think he's better served as a 6th man long term IMO.
Miami not the only spot he want. That’s just his preferred spot at the moment

The off season just started

We on Dame time baby