Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
His agent is flat out telling other teams he won't play and he's doing this while under contract to the blazers lol.....
Lmao at thinking this is a NEW phenomenon…. Did you just start following NBA basketball this summer?
Best believe this will be in the new CBA...
Lol at going BACK to the tired ass “buhh da CBAz” rhetoric when y’all nikkas were just proven wrong 3 months ago with the new CBA being signed sealed and delivered with little to no major issue around players demanding trades to specific destinations while under contract :mjlol: you nikkas will never learn

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

DOMINANT CENTER
IS ALWAYS >>>DOMINANT PG

:devil:
:evil:

moving-goalpost.gif

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Silver and the owners had a chance to address this in this most recent CBA and didn't. Everyone was saying prior to this one when Ben Simmons was doing his shyt that they would need to address it and they didn't.

These are the facts:

1. Blazers are not required to trade Dame.
2. Other team's aren't required to believe his agent.

Player movement is incredibly popular and keeps the NBA in the news. I'm not convinced the big market teams are going to be in a rush for rule changes that make it harder for players to force their way out. Also, what Dejounte got isn't relevant. If the heat are the only team willing to make a deal they can either do it or not. Just because the Wolves made a bad trade doesn't mean every center traded needs a Gobert package.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
In typical Portlander fashion, Dame was super passive aggressive and vague for years, then all of a sudden hits you with a :skip: level ultimatum and acts like you ain't doing right by him if you don't fold to him

Him and that city/franchise deserve each other, don't ruin anyone else's time tryna bring that bullshyt logic elsewhere :camby: Portland's the only city where that behavior is the norm from top to bottom
According to Wojo he gave them a timetable years ago to build a contender. So this is not a surprise. Portland already missed the deadline last season. They just banked on Dame being a good ole boy

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn he did that right after they signed Grant to that big ass deal.
This is what I mean when I say all FO are not created equal

Teams do wild stuff like this and still expect stars to be loyal

Keep messing around you will get that title as a towel waver at the end of the bench

Like Mitch Richmond with the lakers

:damn:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This is what I mean when I say all FO are not created equal

Teams do wild stuff like this and still expect stars to be loyal

Keep messing around you will get that title as a towel waver at the end of the bench

Like Mitch Richmond with the lakers

:damn:
I loved Mitch Richmond :mjcry: