Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Lillard and teach me how to Dougie teach me teach me how to Dougie McDermott to OKC
Josh do the giddey to the spurs
BIG BODY, dort, 1000 picks to Portland

To start

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
The narrative is “doing right by the star” gets other guys wanting to come play for your team. There’s zero evidence of this.

Ingram being apart of the trade is irrelevant :heh:
The Agent is the one who set up this trade and helped facilitate getting Ingram back to the Pels … Agents are the ones that initiate a lot of maneuvering in the NBA of course..not just in free agency either …if you have shytty relationships with agents you in turn as a GM have shytty prospects of obtaining players from that specific agency .. this trade is a perfect example of that as the Lakers proximity to Klutch/LeBron is what landed AD in LA

And those Agent/Front office dynamics have been made evident for years upon years as seen with another Klutch Client below

The NBA like most businesses is about relationship management… when you begin to think you’re just that “high power” nikka as a GM and you think you don’t have to play ball and massage these relationships you’ll likely find yourself in the unemployment line very quickly

Last edited:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He'll be in MIami by Thursday and Herro will still be on the roster.

That’s what I was thinking. Cap wise, it’s damn near impossible and would severely restrict them going forward.

They almost have to move that contract, even if it means adding assets

THE 101

House Painter
Daps

Absolutely the correct move. The idea that the organization have to sacrifice their trade haul just to make sure Dame goes to where he wants is retarded.

They already paid him hundreds of M's and put up with his passive aggressive bullshyt for years threatning to leave. If the Kyiv Caterpillars got the best package then send that mf to Ukraine :camby:

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Agent is the one who set up this trade and helped facilitate getting Ingram back to the Pels … Agents are the ones that initiate a lot of maneuvering in the NBA of course..not just in free agency either …if you have shytty relationships with agents you in turn as a GM have shytty prospects of obtaining players from that specific agency .. this trade is a perfect example of that as the Lakers proximity to Klutch/LeBron is what landed AD in LA

And those Agent/Front office dynamics have been made evident for years upon years as seen with another Klutch Client below

The NBA like most businesses is about relationship management… when you begin to think you’re just that “high power” nikka as a GM and you think you don’t have to play ball and massage these relationships you’ll likely find yourself in the unemployment line very quickly

99% of players take the bag when they’re on their rookie contract no matter the team who offers it to them :heh:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I don't know how many times one of these stars needs to demand out before nikkas get it through their heads these players get what they want. Bron kicked the shyt off back in 2010 with countless trade demands since. We're 13 years deep now and some of y'all just won't get it talking about the orgs doing what's best for them. Then when the player gets what he wants you get mad talk about not watching anymore lmaoo

It happens each and every single time like clockwork. Might as well be goldfishes with iPhones and Wifi passwords at this point

None of you could even name a time when the team did what was best and had it actually be the best. Kawhi got shipped to Canada and the Spurs just now in 2023 got a player worth a damn on the team, look how many years that took when they had the Lakers over a barrel. But PG went to OKC, yeah the same PG that forced his way to the Clippers after signing a new deal?

He's gonna get what he wants it just a matter of Blazers getting all they can they're sitting there with screw face now adding Clippers and Philly to help with the process. Some of yall talking about keeping Herro and getting Dame, I don't see it

And Ainge knows that nikka ain't going to Utah :mjlol:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
99% of players take the bag when they’re on their rookie contract no matter the team who offers it to them :heh:
This is word salad that has nothing to do with what I posted and is completely irrelevant to the point that we’re discussing of course …the NBA doesn’t allow free agency for rookies you are forced to be drafted to a destination and from there would have to leave a massive amount of money on the table to accept a qualifying offer to become a free agent after your rookie deal…

However ….you do realize that players continue to be stars in the NBA and continue to be represented by these Agencies long after their rookie extensions are complete… correct :gucci:

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is word salad that has nothing to do with what I posted and is completely irrelevant to the point that we’re discussing of course …the NBA doesn’t allow free agency for rookies you are forced to be drafted to a destination and from there would have to leave a massive amount of money on the table to accept a qualifying offer to become a free agent after your rookie deal…

However ….you do realize that players continue to be stars in the NBA and continue to be represented by these Agencies long after their rookie extensions are complete… correct :gucci:
You tried to claim that because Ingram took the bag from New Orleans(every player takes the first max deal offered from the team that they are on) that this is evidence that sending players where they want gets you stars down the line. I’ve seen no evidence for that at all.

We should check back this thread 5 years from now and see all the great free agents and stars who demand to go to Portland because they did right by Dame :mjlol:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
You tried to claim that because Ingram took the bag from New Orleans(every player takes the first max deal offered from the team that they are on)
You need to go check your reading comprehension bruh ..that’s not what I wrote and has nothing to do with anything we’re talking about …wtf are you even saying bruh :mjlol: Ingrams TRADE was facilitated by the agents …what the fukk does him “taking the bag” have to do with anything I said
that this is evidence that sending players where they want gets you stars down the line. I’ve seen no evidence for that at all.

We should check back this thread 5 years from now and see all the great free agents and stars who demand to go to Portland because they did right by Dame :mjlol:
Again I literally posted you reports of how agents prevent their clients from being moved to destinations outside of just free agents because of poor relationships with teams front offices …you on the other hand have posted a bunch of nothing … if you are electing a bunch of nothing over actual reporting ..hey god bless you brutha :hubie:I can’t help stupid