Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If they are refusing to trade butler/bam they Clearly they need a 3rd team. If I’m the blazers I’m making heat take the grant contract while still giving up draft picks. Don’t even know if it’s possible because I believe grant can’t be traded until January.
With the new CBA I think Grant might not be trade eligible until next summer.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Didn’t Kyrie want to be traded to the Lakers but was sent to Dallas instead?

He might be a “special” case with the fukkery involved in all of his hijinks but there’s at least one.

Yeah when you take the fukkery plus him saying he wouldn’t re-sign, they just did whatever to get him out of there

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
you can tell the gm is pissed based on how he wrote that shyt. But blazers won like what? 33 games? and they wanted to run it back with a rookie who plays dames position?

That was such a easy pick to trade. They clearly wanted to move on too, Dame just blinked first
Scoot could have still been moved. Cleveland drafted Wiggins and he never played for them.

Portland offered BK #3 and Simons for Bridges and they said no. Portland was in a tough situation because Dame had to be onboard with whoever they were trading for. If he was set on playing with certain players that weren't available, the Blazers at that point are obligated to select who they wanted. And that's what they did.

Last edited:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I was told they traded him to LA becauae he wanted to go there not because they had the best package :heh:
He did want to go there obviously and they clearly traded him for value, the two concepts aren’t mutually exclusive :gucci:

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
He did want to go there obviously and they clearly traded him for value, the two concepts aren’t mutually exclusive :gucci:
The narrative is “doing right by the star” gets other guys wanting to come play for your team. There’s zero evidence of this.

Ingram being apart of the trade is irrelevant :heh:

A better argument would be if chose to be traded there or signed there in free agency.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Silver needs to do what's right and veto any trade to Miami for basketball reasons.

:camby:
nba-commissioner-david-stern-from-left-and-deputy-commissioner-adam-silver-speak-with-micky.jpg