Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Don't speak too soon breh, Dame could be ordering that Harden "I want outta here ASAP" fatsuit and things could get ugly:

maxresdefault.jpg

:troll::dead:
I've never seen the middle picture. Niqqa was looking like Oliver Miller.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Nah you gotta give your current team 2 or 3 options for that to valid in my opinion. Demanding to be traded to one team is strong arming.

But Spurs did that to Kawhi, completely ignored his new team demands and sent him to Canada. No one looked at them any differently
Free agents already weren't signing there anyway, but people don't pay attention to San Antonio as it is and they haven't been good enough to care since trading Kawhi.
I hope you're being sarcastic because that's not real. It's just James Harden's face photoshopped on the AND1 baller Escalade.
:russ:
I wasn't, with that niqqa Harden you never know

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Absolutely the correct move. The idea that the organization have to sacrifice their trade haul just to make sure Dame goes to where he wants is retarded.

They already paid him hundreds of M's and put up with his passive aggressive bullshyt for years threatning to leave. If the Kyiv Caterpillars got the best package then send that mf to Ukraine :camby:
It's funny how people forget the blazers cashed Dame out as soon as they could every time no questions asked. Never even heard a rumor of the blazers not paying Dame a penny less than what they could have.