Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
nah im literally indifferent and that's the main reason this shyt is so funny

if he was this close to leaving, then why did he wait until after the beal trade, the draft, and grant getting signed? :skip: this is some james harden shyt lol

Grant isn't officially signed. Portland is just a dumb franchise doing dumb shyt.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
If they signed grant thinking it would help make dame happy without dame expressly telling them that then that is a failure as a front office and example of incompetence, unless they were going to sign Grant regardless.

If dame pulled a fast one on Portland I'd trade him anywhere other than Miami if I was them. I doubt that's the case though.

It was probably something along the lines of trade me unless you can make something magical happen. Portland probably said their options are limited but explored avenues and didn't find a deal that would make sense and also be significant enough to keep dame happy.

Either way that heads up Miami offer is ass. If Portland was okay with it it probably would have been agreed upon by now. I imagine Portland asked Dame for alternative options because Miami assets were trash and he named San Antonio. He could be lead dog while Wemby matures and then Wemby can take over and allow Dame to age gracefully, plus there would be some flexibility there with Wemby on a rookie deal.

The championship window might be open longer in San Antonio than Miami although obviously open sooner in Miami than San Antonio

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Grant spoke with Dame and was like "bruh do me a quick favor and wait till I get this deal before you say anything."
This is what happens when you nikkas believe narratives that content creators drum up … you nikkas actually believed that Portland wanted to resign Grant just to keep Dame because some YouTubers told you that lol …the blazers gave up picks for Grant he played well for them and can be flipped …everything pointed to them keeping him regardless of what was going in with Dame :francis:

mindgawn

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wouldn't give duke no say as to where I ship him...I need players I want and picks...then stick him on the team with best offer...if he sabotage it then he get 12th man status...