Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The best offers would come from the Spurs though...young players on cheap deals plus nearly unlimited first...

Nah...they need to send Dame where he want to go:pachaha:

I'd be SICK watching the spurs pay this dude 60 million dollars the last

Screw all that loyalty crap. We gave that undrafted midget Van vleet a chance in the NBA, starting spot millions of dollars and he couldn't even agree to a sign and trade on his way out

If I ain't getting back at least a n all star for dame he can sit down. That contract doesn't expire for four years

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I think they would've made the deal more substantial and gave them CP3, Ayton, Watanabe and whatever's left of the farm
The suns don’t have any FRP bruh …you actually think the Blazers are doing a dame deal without getting FRPs back like Washington did for Beal :gucci:
Ayton actually might thrive in a low pressure environment like that with a young guard, Scoot gets a mentor, and then Portland could focus on whatever else they want while still putting something palatable on the floor.
Bruh that shyt was not happening lol … Dame for Ayton’s contract and no FRP when PHO couldn’t even find a 3rd team to send him to themselves …that’s wild