Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I gotta pay money to view multiple Tweets now:francis::francis: wtf is this shyt

I’m hoping the backlash is strong enough to make him walk this shyt back but I got my credit card ready just in case :sadcam:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I believe if you blowing everything up the deal you offer him is different. Why they paying him an average of $32 million a season just to suck?
1. I don’t see how blowing it up impacts anything with Grant …
2. $32 Million for the numbers Grant put up last year is fair … he put up Khris Middleton numbers and no one would blink an eye at Middleton getting that contract
3. They have to meet the $122 million salary floor or they don’t get to participate in any revenue sharing
If they're going to be contending for a top 5 pick going forward I'd risk losing him to not pay him that.
That’s silly …Grant ain’t stopping them from contending for a top pick …they had Dame this year and still finished with a bottom 5 record and obviously Dame is a better player than Grant …additionally if they want they can move him and get picks to add to their rebuild …it’s not that big of a deal

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

6 minutes this time…you’re kind of regressing a bit but still that’s not bad at all…keep practicing so I can keep providing feedback…I got time today and pretty much every other day :yes:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

TOBIAS HARRIS MADE
36 MILLION A YR
TO BE A 4TH OPTION.

GRANT MAKES LESS
AND IS A BETTER PLAYER.
:devil:
:evil:

And Tobias signed that contract 4 years ago and is still getting more .. just to add context

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Brown made second team All-NBA. He's been to several ECFs and a Final. Let me know when Grant makes the 2nd team.
Exactly why #2 money isn’t 30 million… But I think you’ve lost the point …even if Brown didn’t make the all NBA team do you believe he would accept 30 million a year … Do you think Dejonte Murray is taking 30 million a year next season on his new deal? Is Kyrie Irving a #2 on his team is he taking 30 million a year?

Desmond Bane just signed for 40 million ..Kyle Kuzma just got 25 million bruh lol …your scope and scale of current NBA money is like a decade off