Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
San Antonio would probably have cap space for another max player to pair with Dame and Wemby next off-season.

If they could get Siakam or Brown as FA to add to Dame and Wemby then they would be a big problem out West

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is what happens when you nikkas believe narratives that content creators drum up … you nikkas actually believed that Portland wanted to resign Grant just to keep Dame because some YouTubers told you that lol …the blazers gave up picks for Grant he played well for them and can be flipped …everything pointed to them keeping him regardless of what was going in with Dame :francis:
I believe if you blowing everything up the deal you offer him is different. Why they paying him an average of $32 million a season just to suck? If they're going to be contending for a top 5 pick going forward I'd risk losing him to not pay him that.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

less than 5 minutes—excellent! :thumbsup:

knew you could do it! :therethere:

*edit*

…and your last attempt was actually 6 minutes (good job!) but you quoted the wrong post…that was wrong of you but still I apologize for yelling at you for your performance…a 6 minute response time is pretty impressive—keep it up. :yes:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Ok, it's still #2/3 option money and if Grant is your #2 guy your team is TRASH.. :russ:
It’s not even #2 Money :mjlol: You think Jaylen Brown is taking $30 million a year?:russ:

It’s 2023 nikka ….step into the new decade…it’s ok lol