Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Because, the second apron is going to limit what teams can take back money in contracts and will limit if/how they can use the MLE. It's essentially a hard cap in a lot of ways.

You see teams spending like crazy this offseason but beyond next year they are really going to have to think about how they put a team together. If you aren't happy with your situation or your team is failing, now it's time to make that move.
This is fear mongering …the harsh penalties of the second apron only apply to a literal handful of teams …I think people are confused about how many teams are anywhere close to the second apron regarding team salary :mjlol: deals will still be made

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Or if you don't value your job as a GM. Where's Portland going with Herro/Grant/Simons and Scoot? That's a 25-win team every year.

Exactly I'd take the best offer out there or tell Miami I want bam and Herro

Dame has another four years on his deal

Ain't like he's going to sit out to any team that trades for him

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Portland can do much better than that

Screw appeasing dame I'd take the best offer
The best offers would come from the Spurs though...young players on cheap deals plus nearly unlimited first...

Nah...they need to send Dame where he want to go:pachaha:

I'd be SICK watching the spurs pay this dude 60 million dollars the last two years:damn:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
next time respond to me in a more timely fashion…20 minutes later is unacceptable…I’ve moved on from the topic
If you don’t have a competent response you can just say that instead of embarrassing yourself with goofy nikka babble

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yall kill the man for joining other superstars, yall kill the man for staying in the same organization & trying to make it work.

Breh can't win either way with yall.
don't fall for dame's narrative like he playing 82 games a season and making MLE money :mjlol: this dude sitting courtside for trending destination teams like a thot and playing will smith songs from 20 years ago in his VIP like "i swear i had no control over this"