Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Two white boys and some second rounders for Dame.

eric-bischoff-wow.gif

Portland can do much better than that

Screw appeasing dame I'd take the best offer

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
he sacrificed his reputation trying to make it work with portland

should have been trying to get free from the jailblazer penitentiary at the first opportunity

ha

he ain't sacrifice shyt lol

sticking around in portland got him one of the biggest contracts in the league and all the time off he could ask for :dead:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Simple as this

Jeremy Grant/Dame for Herro/Duncan/Lowry/picks...

PG: Dame/?
SG: Jimmy Butler/Josh Richardson
SF: Caleb Martin/Jamie Jaquez
PF: Jeremy Grant/Nikola Jokic
C: Bam Adebayo/Kevin Love/Thomas Bryant/Yurtseven

Good to go

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm not even mad at him. Blazers had a crew with him, Batum, LMA & Wes Matthews and let them all go.

He did his part being loyal to the organization, got his bread, now its time to try & win.
Naw he was talking mad shyt about others leaving teams and teaming up and now looks like a fool

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I’d like Lillard too but it’ll take Brown or Tatum to get him, so I’ll hard pass on that.

I’d take Beverly or Dillon Brooks at the right price to be honest. Pat Beverly is a very good defender.

Pat Bev WAS a good defender... he's completely washed. But no, I wouldn't give up Brown for Dame at this point.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
How is it going to be "easily moveable" when any contending team is going to be right up against the second apron next year?
You have to move money to receive money …I was not suggesting a salary dump ..Portland can take short term money back for picks brotha …they still have to hit the salary floor every year to participate in revenue sharing …y’all letting this “second apron” boogie man shyt drive you delirious …as if trades still won’t happen because of it :mjlol:

Teams will still be spending money and taking on contracts my nikka… POR is in a good space with Grant …they can keep him and let him be an OG to the young guys or they can trade him somewhere else for picks later …that’s asset management you don’t just let guys walk for nothing ..ultimately 30 million for a 6’9” guy shooting the ball like he did isn’t some crazy deal …I don’t know what you nikkas are talking about dude definitely dropping 20 plus on good efficiency next year

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
That’s crazy …Haynes has literally been Dames mouthpiece …feel like it should have been a little more runway than that ..but if he did have the story a minute for Shams good for him …social media makes it to where having the breaking news doesn’t last that long anyways I guess

Agreed, the first person that knew about the trade demand was Dame himself. Should’ve texted Haynes ahead.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Simple as this

Jeremy Grant/Dame for Herro/Duncan/Lowry/picks...

PG: Dame/?
SG: Jimmy Butler/Josh Richardson
SF: Caleb Martin/Jamie Jaquez
PF: Jeremy Grant/Nikola Jokic
C: Bam Adebayo/Kevin Love/Thomas Bryant/Yurtseven

Good to go
I don't think you can trade jerami grant . Portland just signed him back

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That dame for Herro/ Robinson and draft picks is some trade you do if dame is a Ufa at the end of the season and the trade deadline is a few hours away.

Or if you don't value your job as a GM. Where's Portland going with Herro/Grant/Simons and Scoot? That's a 25-win team every year.