Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
dunno why some of y’all are acting brand new
No nikka … KD got a great haul back for the Nets …the Suns had absolutely nothing to give Portland …that deal was not happening …there’s a difference between accommodating your star and being completely idiotic …the relationship between Dame and Portland is good he’s not asking them to send him to a team that can’t give them back decent pieces …look at the teams currently on his list

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
About time really. That said, Miami will be a nice new spot for him, they've been making moves on the low making way

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Dame told Haynes, Portland front office told Shams. I assume Dame called the Blazers before leaking it out. Shams and Haynes tweeted it at the exact same time.
That’s crazy …Haynes has literally been Dames mouthpiece …feel like it should have been a little more runway than that ..but if he did have the story a minute for Shams good for him …social media makes it to where having the breaking news doesn’t last that long anyways I guess

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Two white boys and some second rounders for Dame.

eric-bischoff-wow.gif

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
PHO …why would Portland do a trade to PHO and take back that CP3 poo poo platter that Washington got …that was never happening
I think they would've made the deal more substantial and gave them CP3, Ayton, Watanabe and whatever's left of the farm

Ayton actually might thrive in a low pressure environment like that with a young guard, Scoot gets a mentor, and then Portland could focus on whatever else they want while still putting something palatable on the floor.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Dame was right, Pat Bev and Paul George are chumps. @Raquinotj and I saw the Pat Bev to Boston rumors. I don't want his ass lol
I’d like Lillard too but it’ll take Brown or Tatum to get him, so I’ll hard pass on that.

I’d take Beverly or Dillon Brooks at the right price to be honest. Pat Beverly is a very good defender.