Dak Prescott Says Being Biracial Has Helped Him Lead The Cowboys

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Bi-racial kids that have a black parent never fully embrace being black. They only pander to black folks when its beneficial to them.

To white friends: Hey Parker. Lindsay and I are going to this awesome restaurant. You and Becky should join us. Their green bean casserole is to die for.

To black friends: What up nikka. Cant call it. Im bout to throw some shyt on the grill. Tell your bytch to bring that thick lil junt over. I heard that top game proper.

:camby:

fan.gif

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Nah, if you've got the huge public platform that Jordan or Tiger did, and on top of the game for as long as them, then I think it's your duty to get yo ass educated and speak out about shyt in a manner that furthers the struggle.

Not that I hold my breathe waiting for it or waste my time complaining about them not doing it. But on a personal level, it's a responsibility to the people.

But these young guys just starting out... A lot of them need to be on a strict diet of "both teams played hard" until they've had time and training to think through the ramifications of what's going to come out their mouth.
I just disagree. Is it nice? Yes

But celebrities saying shyt isn't really going to do anything against white supremacy.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:dame:
That's a lot of mental gymnastics to cape for this bikka:dame:
Whose caping?? Thecoli told me that biracials weren't even black anyways...and he's speaking from personal experience even though he threw his black fam under the bus. I'm no cowboys fans and thecoli shouldn't be angry at his comments since he ain't black anyways

Daps
"I go to my white grandparents' house, and then I cross the railroad tracks and hang out with my black grandma. We have English teachers on my white side. My grandpa is a principal. And then you go to the other side and people have been in jail.

:francis::hhh::scust::martin::what::comeon::snoop::why::pacspit:

Im already a Falcons fan- but I hope the Cowboys absolutely SHYT THE BED THIS WEEKEND

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::childplease:

:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
4342-56e272b767b044c5a33f04804dc65a11.jpg
woild never say something as c00ntastic as that

4342-56e272b767b044c5a33f04804dc65a11.jpg
is proud of his HBCU heritage and is starting a black family

Coli chooses to shyt on him in favor of some drugged up rapper though :sas2:
funny thing is future dont even do drugs but yea

93 til

Superstar
Daps
He worded it terribly but I get his point.

He could have said "I grew up in a multi cultural environment and that has helped me connect with people of different backgrounds on the team".

/Thread

Nikkas blindly hate the Cowboys so much that they lack reading comprehension. He could've clarified it better but he's not wrong. Dak (Zeke too) helped bridge the gap on the team. Everyone on the offense ginuinely fukks with each other and you can tell compared to years past.Shyt a few years ago Dez and Written were at each other's neck on the sideline one game now you got Written throwing up the X when he scored a TD. How is Dak a c00n when he got jumped at spring break trying to defend his Missipippi State teammates? A squad who happens to be 99% black :what:

I'll let y'all cook tho. Fukk the media too because it's real convient this story comes out right before his first playoff game

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Disgraceful posting by Cowboys fans in here

When the Riley Cooper incident happened, black Eagles fans were front and center to blast him

I guess this is how they get down in Texas :hhh:

You TX dudes stay caping for cacs, c00ns and Mexicans :hhh:
This is specifically Dallas nikkas. Don't blame the entire state for actions of a few c00ns