Dak Prescott Says Being Biracial Has Helped Him Lead The Cowboys

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Your Cowboys bias won't allow you to say anything bad about Dak UNTIL he's booted out the franchise. Same way y'all did Romo. Everybody had every argument ready to defend Romo, until the day he's no longer the man for the job and then y'all throw him under the bus. It'll be no different for Dak.

Jerry got you house nikkas trained well. Enjoy breh. I don't even wanna continue the conversation.
This nikka ended the conversation like a parent talking to his teenager :dead:

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Getting clarification on a perception that potentially effects my people is not soft at all doggy. Fukk are you talking about? Did you intend throw your black side under the bus or not?.. Funny thing is this shyt won't even become a story, Lotta people reading it have similar perceptions, and don't even see generalization.
Ifnthats the story you need to run with to feel better do so doggy. For people that claim they don't care about whites a lot of y'all sure care what they think of you. Sound mad wack tbh. Who gives a shyt about what they or tbh people you don't know think about you? It don't affect your people silly cause let's be real people going to treat people bad off these comments that weren't doing it before? You ain't making sense fam.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
"I grew up in Haughton, Louisiana," Prescotttold USA TODAY. "I go to my white grandparents' house, and then I cross the railroad tracks and hang out with my black grandma. We have English teachers on my white side. My grandpa is a principal. And then you go to the other side and people have been in jail.
Why even say this:what:

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
let's be honest tho, if you didn't know his mom was white, you would not know he was bi-racial.

So it' not like he's not viewed as black by other black ppl

dak.png

In what world did you not know he was biracial, I knew he was mixed the first time I saw him.

You don't get that light without being mixed, and he has a caucasion face structure with his jawline and chin. It was obvious to me the first time I saw him.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Dak spoke on HIS experiences and why he feels that he can connect with all of his teammates who come from different backgrounds :yeshrug:... That doesn't make him a c00n in my book maybe he just not "woke" enough to word it differently. I'll see how he speaks on social issues regarding us before I'll give him the c00n tag

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Dak spoke on HIS experiences and why he feels that he can connect with all of his teammates who come from different backgrounds :yeshrug:... That doesn't make him a c00n in my book maybe he just not "woke" enough to word it differently. I'll see how he speaks on social issues regarding us before I'll give him the c00n tag
Nah, you'll see if gets the W on Sunday before you give him the c00n tag :camby:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Are you done negging? You look desperate.

Now to help your illiterate, inconsistent, simp ass out...

The implication is there because he used the fact that he has black family members in jail as evidence of his blackness, a view that he contrasted with his whiteness, in order to explain how he is able to relate to both his white and black teammates.

Take that boys dikk out ya mouth breh.
you dumb mfer where in that first quote did he mention his teammates?

he never mentions his teammate in that quote. YOU are the one implying that him describing that specific part of his upbringing had something to do with him being able to relate to everyone in the locker room.

just take the quote at face value and stop nitpicking to death a harmless comment from a 23 yr old. also go look up the word illiterate, you're using it wrong.

1473288909-Dak-Prescott-mom.jpg

In response to Dak's mom you said

But you said all of this below before :mjpls:

:mjpls:

You have a lot of interesting views sir :mjpls:
shameful.

come on here and project militancy then go back to playing pokemon cards, fawning over asian/white women, and not contributing a dollar to build their community in their real lives.

only a handful of people you can take seriously on here.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
you dumb mfer where in that first quote did he mention his teammates?

he never mentions his teammate in that quote. YOU are the one implying that him describing that specific part of his upbringing had something to do with him being able to relate to everyone in the locker room.

just take the quote at face value and stop nitpicking to death a harmless comment from a 23 yr old. also go look up the word illiterate, you're using it wrong.

shameful.

come on here and project militancy then go back to playing pokemon cards, fawning over asian/white women, and not contributing a dollar to build their community in their real lives.

only a handful of people you can take seriously on here.
From the same interview:

“And then I can go over and talk to Dez Bryant. I mean, think about the two different standpoints you need to have a real conversation with both, to really understand what they’ve been through. I don’t think many can do it. For me, it’s not hard. I’m blessed because it’s natural.”
:ooh: