Dak Prescott Says Being Biracial Has Helped Him Lead The Cowboys

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess everyone in this thread is blind because they hate Cowboys fans? And Cowboys fans are the only people in the entire world who can see the truth

:heh:

That's definitely it.

If he's from lou. than he knows plenty of poor and criminal white folk too. That's also a reality.

Lou. has some of the highest poverty rates (regardless of race) in the country. that means he more than likely has some rednecks and criminals on his white side too but cared about the light in which he showcased them. That's the point.

Stats dont matter when it comes to anecdotal evidence in this case. Were talking about daks family, not the Louisiana overall population.

But lets see what you want here, you want me to say Daks a c00n? A white supremacist? What do you want?

Maaaaan actually lets c00n check every poster. Starting with you, have you ever said anything ever that could be construed as a negative to the black population? Are you a supremacist? :jbhmm:

Mr.Silver

Enlightening And Frightening
Daps
Reppin
Alaska
Stats dont matter when it comes to anecdotal evidence in this case. Were talking about daks family, not the Louisiana overall population.

But lets see what you want here, you want me to say Daks a c00n? A white supremacist? What do you want?

Maaaaan actually lets c00n check every poster. Starting with you, have you ever said anything ever that could be construed as a negative to the black population? Are you a supremacist? :jbhmm:
Your Cowboys bias won't allow you to say anything bad about Dak UNTIL he's booted out the franchise. Same way y'all did Romo. Everybody had every argument ready to defend Romo, until the day he's no longer the man for the job and then y'all throw him under the bus. It'll be no different for Dak.

Jerry got you house nikkas trained well. Enjoy breh. I don't even wanna continue the conversation.

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Bi-racial kids that have a black parent never fully embrace being black. They only pander to black folks when its beneficial to them.

To white friends: Hey Parker. Lindsay and I are going to this awesome restaurant. You and Becky should join us. Their green bean casserole is to die for.

To black friends: What up nikka. Cant call it. Im bout to throw some shyt on the grill. Tell your bytch to bring that thick lil junt over. I heard that top game proper.

:camby:

:dead:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your Cowboys bias won't allow you to say anything bad about Dak UNTIL he's booted out the franchise. Same way y'all did Romo. Everybody had every argument ready to defend Romo, until the day he's no longer the man for the job and then y'all throw him under the bus. It'll be no different for Dak.

Jerry got you house nikkas trained well. Enjoy breh. I don't even wanna continue the conversation.

Nah dont run away, answer the question. Is dak Prescott a c00n and a white supremacist?

Ive already posted about how i did not like the way he presented the black side of his family. You on the other hand havent answered anything.

So speak up.

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps

:ooh:

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
"I grew up in Haughton, Louisiana," Prescotttold USA TODAY. "I go to my white grandparents' house, and then I cross the railroad tracks and hang out with my black grandma. We have English teachers on my white side. My grandpa is a principal. And then you go to the other side and people have been in jail.

mjplstdzyu.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Like I said with cam situation .. Then these ninjas need to shut the fukk up

If you don't feel comfortable articulating a point on a subject then just don't say anything.

No one should have ever had an issue with Tiger and Jordan's approach to this stuff

Nah, if you've got the huge public platform that Jordan or Tiger did, and on top of the game for as long as them, then I think it's your duty to get educated and speak out in a manner that furthers the struggle.

Not that I hold my breathe waiting for it or waste my time complaining about them not doing it. But on a personal level, it's a responsibility to the people.

But these young guys just starting out... A lot of them need to be on a strict diet of "both teams played hard" until they've had time and training to think through the ramifications of what's going to come out their mouth.

Last edited: