Dak Prescott Says Being Biracial Has Helped Him Lead The Cowboys

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn't have to be c00ning. even if you want to go the "biracial" route, the fact that he likens blacks to criminals and whites to professionals is striking.

He gave direct examples of his family,extrapolating this to an entire race just shows insecurity.

Im not defending what he said as the correct way to describe his family situation. He could have easily said he is from a diverse background and left it at that.

Mr.Silver

Enlightening And Frightening
Daps
Reppin
Alaska
He gave direct examples of his family,extrapolating this to an entire race just shows insecurity.

Im not defending what he said as the correct way to describe his family situation. He could have easily said he is from a diverse background and left it at that.
So all of his families success is on the white side? You expect me to believe there are ZERO professionals on his black side? It doesn't make sense any way you put it, and speaks volumes about the way he views the world, when he can do and say some shyt like that about his family.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So all of his families success is on the white side? You expect me to believe there are ZERO professionals on his black side? It doesn't make sense any way you put it, and speaks volumes about the way he views the world, when he can do and say some shyt like that about his family.

How long have you been in america? Its hard to believe that there are black families with no professionals in them? Do you understand the plight of black people in this country?

If anything your lack of awareness is showing.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I just tweeted @ the writer and Dak, let's all tweet for clarification
Tbh what you did seems like something a chick would do. Why do you really need clarification so you can call him a name or something? Think about that. Whether you agree or not his views aren't going to change how you feel on the subject so I don't see the point of tweeting at these dudes.

Mr.Silver

Daps
Reppin
Alaska
How long have you been in america? Its hard to believe that there are black families with no professionals in them? Do you understand the plight of black people in this country?

If anything your lack of awareness is showing.
You Cowboys fans will go to great lengths to defend that cracker ass franchise. This is insane to say. Let's just end the convo before y'all expose yourselves even more.

I guess EVERYONE on DAKS black side is an unemployed criminal. Do you hear yourself?

It's likely that no one on Daks black side has a job? Really?

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
You're reading that shyt wrong, I think.

Dak is saying that in the divided kind of town he grew up in, White people were in the good positions and Black folk sometimes got the shaft. And statistically those are REAL differences in this whole fukking country. More White families are connected to people with status and more Black families are connected to people in jail. That doesn't mean one side of the tracks is better people, it's a reflection of the shytty state thus country is still in.
seh6p.gif

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Tbh what you did seems like something a chick would do. Why do you really need clarification so you can call him a name or something? Think about that. Whether you agree or not his views aren't going to change how you feel on the subject so I don't see the point of tweeting at these dudes.
Getting clarification on a perception that potentially effects my people is not soft at all doggy. Fukk are you talking about? Did you intend throw your black side under the bus or not?.. Funny thing is this shyt won't even become a story, Lotta people reading it have similar perceptions, and don't even see generalization.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You Cowboys fans will go to great lengths to defend that cracker ass franchise. This is insane to say. Let's just end the convo before y'all expose yourselves even more.

I guess EVERYONE on DAKS black side is an unemployed criminal. Do you hear yourself?

It's likely that no one on Daks black side has a job? Really?

Your hate for a football team is really blinding your sense of reason honestly. Ive already told you i had a problem with the way he portrayed his family. But i dont know Dak personally, hes from Mississippi one of the poorest places in america.

Maybe that is his reality?

Edit: Louisiana

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Its all good brehs dak byracial so he was never black anyway :whew:
oh he's black, at least from the naked eye :mjpls:

his white features are basically non-existent. It's not like Blake Griffin who has reddish hair or Clin Kaepernick who you can just tell is mixed with something.

Mr.Silver

Daps
Reppin
Alaska
Your hate for a football team is really blinding your sense of reason honestly. Ive already told you i had a problem with the way he portrayed his family. But i dont know Dak personally, hes from Mississippi one of the poorest places in america.

Maybe that is his reality?
I guess everyone in this thread is blind because they hate Cowboys fans? And Cowboys fans are the only people in the entire world who can see the truth

:heh:

That's definitely it.

If he's from lou. than he knows plenty of poor and criminal white folk too. That's also a reality.

Lou. has some of the highest poverty rates (regardless of race) in the country. that means he more than likely has some rednecks and criminals on his white side too but cared about the light in which he showcased them. That's the point.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
@Ronnie Lott I can't see that bright ass neon shyt.

It's already stated multiple times that I fukked with white girl briefly at age 13/14 and never went back then went solely Hispanic then Asian. I have nothing to hide here nikka you think you slick.