Dak Prescott Says Being Biracial Has Helped Him Lead The Cowboys

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
criminals on my black side and good decent educators on my white side. :patrice:

You're reading that wrong, I think.

Dak is saying that in the divided kind of town he grew up in, White people were in the good positions and Black folk sometimes got the shaft. And statistically those are REAL differences in this whole country. More White families are connected to people with status and more Black families are connected to people in jail. That doesn't mean one side of the tracks is better people, it's a reflection of the state this country is still in.

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
So this is the same as riley kkkooper saying he will fight every ****** in here? Smh people are blind...
yeah it's worse. A racist being ignorant is exptected. A black guy validating the ignorance of racists is not, nor should it be tolerated because he's on your favorite sports team. Riley and other racists are sitting at home and feel validated because the black guy said his white said are professionals and the black side are criminals.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Totally agree and understood what he was saying....but then he threw his black side and family under the bus.Even if it wasn't intentional, which I don't think it was, it does fuel that fukked up line of thinking that reinforces a lot of stereotypes about us.

This is true too though. Different people are gonna take it different ways. He didn't mean that negative shyt by it that some of dem all are saying, but he clearly didn't carefully plan those words out.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't seen not one dallass fan in here yet that can be impartial and admit that dumb ass just cemented a stereotype.

I doubt he's lying tho..... and its a lot of players that have close family that's locked up, or did time... its a fact... and he can relate to that, and that type of environment...

He could've kept that part to himself.... but yall overblowing the shyt way too much

I'm pretty sure he didn't mean it like yall trying to imply

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah it's worse. A racist being ignorant is exptected. A black guy validating the ignorance of racists is not, nor should it be tolerated because he's on your favorite sports team. Riley and other racists are sitting at home and feel validated because the black guy said his white said are professionals and the black side are criminals.

You act as if this was his direct intention like hes a white supremacist :hhh: if anything its his wording that fukked him up.

The coli is trully a magical place man, whatever hes mixed so hes not a black man anyway. No c00ning here :troll:

Mr.Silver

Enlightening And Frightening
Daps
Reppin
Alaska
I doubt he's lying tho..... and its a lot of players that have close family that's locked up, or did time... its a fact... and he can relate to that, and that type of environment...

He could've kept that part to himself.... but yall overblowing the shyt way too much
Even if he can relate, or even if it's true.

He has white family members who have been in jail. There's not much of a chance that he doesn't.

Secondly, the way he worded that. The ignorance. The validation of white supremacist ideas, is crazy. That's some hurtful shyt to say.

Cowboys fans really showing their colors in this thread

Mr.Silver

Daps
Reppin
Alaska
You act as if this was his direct intention like hes a white supremacist :hhh: if anything its his wording that fukked him up.

The coli is trully a magical place man, whatever hes mixed so hes not a black man anyway. No c00ning here :troll:
It doesn't have to be c00ning. even if you want to go the "biracial" route, the fact that he likens blacks to criminals and whites to professionals is striking.

Mr.Silver

Daps
Reppin
Alaska
His comment doesn't validate anything like that... white supremacy is illogical within itself and can't be validated
It's illogical but an undeniable reality

Racism is illogical, but real and undeniable reality.

His comment is easily one of the worst things ever uttered by an athlete of color. That's how problematic and destructive it is.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Dak will see the outrage and just say he was misquoted

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
This is true too though. Different people are gonna take it different ways. He didn't mean that negative shyt by it that some of dem all are saying, but he clearly didn't carefully plan those words out.
Like I said with cam situation .. Then these ninjas need to shut the fukk up

If you don't feel comfortable articulating a point on a subject then just don't say anything.

No one should have ever had an issue with Tiger and Jordan's approach to this stuff