Dak Prescott Says Being Biracial Has Helped Him Lead The Cowboys

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I like Cam but he didn't marry the ex strippa. He just impregnated her and she already had a kid by another man. Russ SAVED Ciara who had a baby by Future and he wifed her up. Didn't even have sex with her UNTIL they got married. Now she expecting. Russ did things the RIGHT WAY...:mjpls::troll:. Russ got hoes :cape:for Ciara, Russ and other baby mamas and hoes.
:mindblown::rudy::what::mjlol:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Most people don't realize that they're c00nin

It's a sad truth
Truth, I can't call this c00ning. He literally had no clue he say some off the wall shyt but if this was about whites, his cape and guard would have been on so you already know.

You wonder why I don't fukk with mix ppl like that. They screwed up in the head. Kaep is the exception, not the norm

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
criminals on my black side and good decent educators on my white side. :patrice:

He fukked up with that line.

Even if it was true, that's some shyt you don't say.

Just say you had experiences with both cultures being biracial and it helped you be able to interact easier with all

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I like Cam but he didn't marry the ex strippa. He just impregnated her and she already had a kid by another man. Russ SAVED Ciara who had a baby by Future and he wifed her up. Didn't even have sex with her UNTIL they got married. Now she expecting. Russ did things the RIGHT WAY...:mjpls::troll:. Russ got hoes :cape:for Ciara, Russ and other baby mamas and hoes.

What kind of mental gymnastics shyt is this? :what:

@MeachTheMonster

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Truth, I can't call this c00ning. He literally had no clue he say some off the wall shyt but if this was about whites, his cape and guard would have been on so you already know.

You wonder why I don't fukk with mix ppl like that. They screwed up in the head. Kaep is the exception, not the norm

The ones raised around and with their black side of families are usually cool. Dem Sage Steele ones are just :snoop:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
1473288909-Dak-Prescott-mom.jpg

In response to Dak's mom you said

Yeah his Father was desperate :snoop:

No amount of skills or money could attract me to a White Woman like this even in her gizzardly prime..
.. )

But you said all of this below before :mjpls:

Back when I used to entertain the thought of being with a White girl....
:mjpls:

Riverdale GA probably not the best location to find a good girl with shyt going for her breh. It's your Geo

Bullshyt. My Woman Japanese and my family accepts her more than they would a Black Woman who has a stank attitude and can't cook. Don't know where you live but up here in NYC the only Black Women who cook for their man daily are over the age of 40, Dominican or Haitian. I used to be into them when I was younger but they play too many games and have bi-polar issues (Caribbean women in general). It wasn't any surprise though I been bringing home non-Black women since I was in grade school. I grew up in a mixed neighborhood so it is what it is.

I think dealing with a French White Man for a Father-in-Law would be hell of a lot easier than some Peruvian chick.

In Philly you can't do better than a Vietnamese girl now that I think about it. Black girls in Philly suck.

I If you want that type of interaction you need to just get an easy PAWG with a fat ass who wants to be charmed by a slick talking dude and have a "novel" experience.

You have a lot of interesting views sir :mjpls:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Somebody just put himself on the coli "c00n" shyt list :mjgrin:

Edit: The boy is speaking on his reality, but the way he threw the black side of his family under the bus is just :snoop::francis:

Like damn breh that's the first thing that popped up in your head to say about your BLACK family? :mjpls:

Totally agree and understood what he was saying....but then he threw his black side and family under the bus.Even if it wasn't intentional, which I don't think it was, it does fuel that fukked up line of thinking that reinforces a lot of stereotypes about us.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Also Dak when you come up short in a big game and the twitter racist start throwing the N-word at you they talking about your black side (which is all they recognize) not your white side.

:martin:
Rooting for the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl...but damn do I have a bad feeling this will be his reality
I bet it's like 1 guy on his dad side that's been to jail too:martin:
Brehs seemed so happy on the camera. :francis:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Disgraceful posting by Cowboys fans in here

When the Riley Cooper incident happened, black Eagles fans were front and center to blast him

I guess this is how they get down in Texas :hhh:

You TX dudes stay caping for cacs, c00ns and Mexicans :hhh:
Yeah they being big time hypocrites it's sad as fukk. We called out the team when that happened, I ain't seen not one dallass fan in here yet that can be impartial and admit that dumb ass just cemented a stereotype.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Disgraceful posting by Cowboys fans in here

When the Riley Cooper incident happened, black Eagles fans were front and center to blast him

I guess this is how they get down in Texas :hhh:

You TX dudes stay caping for cacs, c00ns and Mexicans :hhh:
Because five people on here equals 3.7 million people. Outstanding logic.