Dak Prescott Says Being Biracial Has Helped Him Lead The Cowboys

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here we go with the bullshyt:mjlol:

We all knew Dak was biracial but they put this story out before a playoff game. Guys need to be smarter and avoid non football questions. Sometimes you give short answers without providing enough context and I'm guessing he didn't realize how bad the jail line sounded in the moment. If he saw it in print he'd probably regret it. I'm not putting any stock in this. I'm still rooting for the kid.

Let's be real, the brehs who hate the Cowboys are excited to have an angle to shyt on Dak. If they lose we'll see c00n tossed around non stop.

Yall rooting for the white QB's though?:mjpls:

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah breh, don't :cape: for this shyt. The original comment about relating to both sides is fine. However, when states that he relates to the black side because of prison/criminal element is completely irresponsible, ignorant and further pushes negative stereotypes of blacks.

I'm not going to call that man a c00n however like most popular athletes of color with the spotlight on them they are simply out of touch :snoop:

Nah those nikkas aint out of touch,they c00ning and dont wanna fukk up they money by stirring up some shyt....this nikka "Dak" is completley out of touch,im willing to bet hes as whktewashed as they come....willing to bet he doesnt relate to black people nearly as well as he thinks he does....hes basically like a white boy who thinks they can relate to black people because they listen to alot of hiphop....im sure any hood nigggas in the locker room think he a cornball brotha and dont relate to his ass at all,anymore than they would a white qb.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
4342-56e272b767b044c5a33f04804dc65a11.jpg
woild never say something as c00ntastic as that

4342-56e272b767b044c5a33f04804dc65a11.jpg
is proud of his HBCU heritage and is starting a black family

Coli chooses to shyt on him in favor of some drugged up rapper though :sas2:

Why he got a bandana on though:laff:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Where's Cam Newtons black family? Kaepernicks girl isn't black despite the coli making him out to be Huey Newton and Malcolm X wrapped into one. Jameis has cheated on his girl with white women so many times it's not even funny and I don't even have to mention RG3 :hhh:

Deshaun Watsons coming into the league and he pawging. Deshone Kizer went to Notre Dame so you know he pawging

Let's face it baby hair is the shining example of black excellence at the QB position in football
cam-newton-kia.jpg

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I like Cam but he didn't marry the ex strippa. He just impregnated her and she already had a kid by another man. Russ SAVED Ciara who had a baby by Future and he wifed her up. Didn't even have sex with her UNTIL they got married. Now she expecting. Russ did things the RIGHT WAY...:mjpls::troll:. Russ got hoes :cape:for Ciara, Russ and other baby mamas and hoes.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The crazy part is he is implying he gets along with his black teammates because he has black family members who are in jail. Cowboys fans have to hold this L.:mjlol:
IMMa love watching dallass fans defend this shyt :laff: @Box Factory @Fart Knocker #ByrdGang we gonna eat off this shyt :mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Bi-racial kids that have a black parent never fully embrace being black. They only pander to black folks when its beneficial to them.

To white friends: Hey Parker. Lindsay and I are going to this awesome restaurant. You and Becky should join us. Their green bean casserole is to die for.

To black friends: What up nikka. Cant call it. Im bout to throw some shyt on the grill. Tell your bytch to bring that thick lil junt over. I heard that top game proper.

:camby:
:russ: