Dak Prescott Says Being Biracial Has Helped Him Lead The Cowboys

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Dak seems like a cool dude, but he really needs to stop pandering to the press. Fact of the matter is no matter how well he played, people were clamoring for Tony Romo to come back and lead his team to the promised land. Being half-white/half-black does not make you a better QB or a natural leader, those are your traits, period. Then to contrast the stability of his white side (teachers and principal) with the Black side (matriarchy and incarceration) is at best tonedeaf and at worst the most dangerous form of tap dancing.

Kaep really died for these Black QB's sins. :snoop:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was speaking truth about his family and he was using it as a way to show the sharp contrasts to the different personalities he deals with in his family. He wasn't trying to show any malice toward black people with that comment. It's just he didn't really think about how saying that could alienate him from some black people due to how it can be perceived as criminalizing black people.

But the article says one of his advantages is supposedly knowing what black people find offensive since hes biracial:mjlol:?

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
White people love Dak Prescott..because he makes Russell Wilson look like Malcolm X
e5AdhFA.jpg

:deadmanny:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I'm not gonna get on Dak much because I think the journalist and media just looking to start some shyt. However, I do think he should've left that part out about the differences of his black and white families about the teachers, principals, fam members in jail, etc.

He is young and a rookie and so far he answered questions in post game conferences so well like he isn't a rookie. I'm kinda surprised he let himself get baited like this being how charismatic, well versed and intelligent he is.

But 4 real tho...who that anonymous white player who made those statements about Romo? It would surprise the fuk out of me if its Witten...which Im sure it isn't.

The players like Romo as well but I did read that Romo is quiet, introverted and standoffish at times. They said that about DeMarco Murray. Zeke on the other hand is more outgoing, fun, and exciting. I think Dak majoring in psychology along with his charisma and work ethic and being outgoing...makes him more relatable as well. Yes, him being biracial does help but its just one element. I do realize that you need to walk in someone's shoes to truly understand how they feel. And by him having both experiences...it does make him more aware and conscious of the white experience and the black experience. But its more reasons why Dak can connect with his different teammates.

And finally, the media aint shyt and the hate for the Swagboys is real. We haven't even played our first playoff game for this year and this article comes out right before Dak's first playoff game. We didn't even get to the NFCCG yet let alone win NFCCG and be SB bound and we got shyt like this to cause some drama and fuk up chemistry.