Dak's mom

1473288909-Dak-Prescott-mom.jpg

:russ:
His moms dead :what:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
He didn't lie:yeshrug:

But he didn't need to say one side of his fam has a teacher and principal and the other side have folks in jail:gucci:

black people getting riled up over nothing

he's talking about how HE grew up and many black people have grown up the same way. Jail is a common in most black families, just look at the stats...white people can go a lifetime without knowing anyone in their family doing hardtime. And it's not a race thing it more about classism - poverty breeds certain behavior

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
:mjlol:

so much fake outrage.

Media keeps using these half breeds to address racial issues but tremble when a nikka like Sherman coughs or blows his nose :stopitslime:

Dak's mom

1473288909-Dak-Prescott-mom.jpg

Yeah his Father was desperate :snoop:

No amount of skills or money could attract me to a White Woman like this even in her gizzardly prime.... This is a general statement not specifically towards her. RIP (Cancer)

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
nikka basically said his black side aint shyt, not economically, not culturally, but alluded it to it just being because they were black.
Well nice run Dak, I see why he got his ass knocked out in Florida.
fukk him.

and those c00ns on the 1st page act like they don't understand why nikkas calling him out

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't matter how you can relate to the locker room Dak that shyt don't matter if you don't win. Obama can relate to these folks and they hate his freaking guts.

Also Dak your own owner didn't want your ass and trust you start losing them white fans will want to bench you for the white backup that you will eventually have.

We all know how this shyt will play out in the end. How if Dak eventually signs a big contract the cowboys will not keep or resign many of the skilled weapons and OL men and Dak will be expected to do more with less cause of that big contract and black skin.

I don't really evnvy these dudes especially black QBs. They know that these teams, fans and media don't want them and that they have to say all the right (white things and tap dance to keep the spot) especially in this extremely hyper PC world in sports(only hyper PC when it has to do with black folks). The days of Mcnabb and moon saying that black QBs have to do more and that teams and fans don't really want them are over.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh looks like he would come out and say "hey im only a good qb cause of my white side. u know they were smart and that's how I can read defenses, be a good leader, not be lazy, good mechanics and be accurate. I can run fast and have good arm strength because of black side"

I hope he keeps it to himself but it looks like he's one of those cookie cutter mix breeds who believe in stupid white supremacy logic like that.:snoop:

:mjlol:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bi-racial kids that have a black parent never fully embrace being black. They only pander to black folks when its beneficial to them.

To white friends: Hey Parker. Lindsay and I are going to this awesome restaurant. You and Becky should join us. Their green bean casserole is to die for.

To black friends: What up nikka. Cant call it. Im bout to throw some shyt on the grill. Tell your bytch to bring that thick lil junt over. I heard that top game proper.

:camby:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't matter how you can relate to the locker room Dak that shyt don't matter if you don't win. Obama can relate to these folks and they hate his freaking guts.

Also Dak your own owner didn't want your ass and trust you start losing them white fans will want to bench you for the white backup that you will eventually have.

We all know how this shyt will play out in the end. How if Dak eventually signs a big contract the cowboys will not keep or resign many of the skilled weapons and OL men and Dak will be expected to do more with less cause of that big contract and black skin.

I don't really evnvy these dudes especially black QBs. They know that these teams, fans and media don't want them and that they have to say all the right (white things and tap dance to keep the spot) especially in this extremely hyper PC world in sports(only hyper PC when it has to do with black folks). The days of Mcnabb and moon saying that black QBs have to do more and that teams and fans don't really want them are over.

Yep winning is relatable