At least that's what I read on thecoli anyway :sas2:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
:dame:
Well folks...just like what I have said with biracial women...it's the type of partner he's with that will really feel which side he will identify with more.

But this was a bait article to cause divide in the locker room. And also thecoli told me that biracials weren't black even though there are some who complexly identify with their blackness. So why are we so upset by what he said? Is he lying? :dame:
That's a lot of mental gymnastics to cape for this bikka:dame:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Sounds like somebody we all know is advising the Cowboys on race relations:mjpls:
Jordan-x-Dez-Bryant.jpeg

michael.jpeg

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
breh looks like he would come out and say "hey im only a good qb cause of my white side. u know they were smart and that's how I can read defenses, be a good leader, not be lazy, good mechanics and be accurate. I can run fast and have good arm strength because of black side"

I hope he keeps it to himself but it looks like he's one of those cookie cutter mix breeds who believe in stupid white supremacy logic like that.:snoop:

Daps
Bi-racial kids that have a black parent never fully embrace being black. They only pander to black folks when its beneficial to them.

To white friends: Hey Parker. Lindsay and I are going to this awesome restaurant. You and Becky should join us. Their green bean casserole is to die for.

To black friends: What up nikka. Cant call it. Im bout to throw some shyt on the grill. Tell your bytch to bring that thick lil junt over. I heard that top game proper.

:camby: