Dak Prescott Says Being Biracial Has Helped Him Lead The Cowboys

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread low key got me thinkin wegonna take a L and this shyt will be filled with jokes postgame :francis:. Don't let them win Dak

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
word?
OmHUBjm.png

th

*regains consciousness*

th

...just... just stop. :wow:

Mr.Silver

Enlightening And Frightening
Daps
Reppin
Alaska
Here we go with you nikkas :gucci:y'all were just waiting for this

Never mind if it might be true :hubie:

Who's the joke, the media or the people being played by the media (y'all)

(Official) quotes haven't been fabricated before by the evil cacs y'all hate so much? :jbhmm:

Maybe he doesn't? Didn't stop you from attacking him like a predictable nikka though. Checkers playing ass mothafukka

Did I lie about anything? Do you know Dak family? Did you hear the words come out of his mouth? Did the media just play y'all on some divide and conquer shyt? answer those questions :yeshrug:

Wasn't comin at you sideways. I came at you appropriately

Y'all keep talkin bout quotes. How many times have people accused the media of misquoting them? Yet y'all fall for the bait every time. Disgusting how easy it is to get y'all dudes jammed up

Can't believe this nikka is my cousin and not on some 4th or 5th cousin shyt either :snoop:

I feel sorry for him if he's your cousin and that's your reaction to this. :scust:

Why? His comment was dumb af and he's referring to some of my fam

With you being his fam was the first thing you did was log on to the coli to shyt on your (fam) or to hit up some people that know him for clarification on the situation family? :jbhmm:

Family? The original (no nikkas) is blacker than every mfer on here. :mjlol: Y'all are so sad. I pray for you all

I'm not loyal to Dak or any of you strangers :dahell:. I just know y'all like to talk shyt without addressing the source. I mean, his so called (fam) posted in here and never spoke to Dak or anybody that knows him about the comments he SUPPOSEDLY made. Y'all nikkas is funny to me. dak got a twitter page. Go holla at him and put pressure on his ass if it's bothering you so much. @ the coli posters daddy Bomani so maybe he can put pressure on Dak to clarify. Y'all nikkas cry too damn much :hhh:

This thread low key got me thinkin wegonna take a L and this shyt will be filled with jokes postgame :francis:. Don't let them win Dak

:cape:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Why does cac media always bring race into this? :whatthefukk:

Did cac media ask Tony Romo how being part Mexican helped his team? :sas1:

ETA: He actually said "You go to the other side, and people have been in jail".

:wow:

:laughing: Cowboys the Ls have already started.

The media knows what they are doing. Also we all know Dak been talked up on the issues Quincy Carter faced. Let me be real Dak the starting QB for a team that has only had one other black QB start and a team that has never had a black or so called minority as a head coach.

The owner, fans and media aren't on Daks side here period. So he better win and fukk all that other shyt.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I'm not white. I'm Nigerian you c00n.
name change won't save you white boy.

nigerians talk like this?

my side chick spent the night and my babymama is making a big deal

she aint had nowhere to go. whut was I suppose to do? i told her she cud sleep on da couch for da night. my babymama keep tellin me to b honest so she woke up and asked me who was dat on da couch. so I said "my sidechick" den she wanna get mad and make a big deal like I could have lied and said my cousin or sumthin. u wanna talk bout u wanna take my kids away. Dose are MY kids too, i paid for his new Adidas not u. den she talkin bout she ain't makin me my eggs. Jus make me my eggs man. Why come everything gotta be so complicated. den she talkin bout she gone tell her dad known he crazy and big as hell.

why come she trippin wen all i did was tell the truth.