GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Leave the kid alone :aicmon:

This overreaction is :picard:

Just stop :hhh:

Nah breh, don't :cape: for this shyt. The original comment about relating to both sides is fine. However, when states that he relates to the black side because of prison/criminal element is completely irresponsible, ignorant and further pushes negative stereotypes of blacks.

I'm not going to call that man a c00n however like most popular athletes of color with the spotlight on them they are simply out of touch :snoop:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
god damn :scust: some of these cowboys fans are more loyal to their team then their own People
I'm not loyal to Dak or any of you strangers :dahell:. I just know y'all like to talk shyt without addressing the source. I mean, his so called (fam) posted in here and never spoke to Dak or anybody that knows him about the comments he SUPPOSEDLY made. Y'all nikkas is funny to me. dak got a twitter page. Go holla at him and put pressure on his ass if it's bothering you so much. @ the coli posters daddy Bomani so maybe he can put pressure on Dak to clarify. Y'all nikkas cry too damn much :hhh:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Damn now they gonna lose...as a giants fan I am actually rooting for the cowbpys Sunday cuz I didn't like the packers running up the score

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The hate this will generate if Dallas loses...oh by.
:wow:

Personally I have no problem with what he said even though it's awkward. Like brehs, 8 years ago we elected a president in part because white people felt comfortable due to him having white and black experiences...

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
But he only started his black family after his white wife cheated on him:pachaha:. Having said that, Dak should've kept his mouth shut on this one, he sounded very "safe" and threw his black family to the wolves.
Where's Cam Newtons black family? Kaepernicks girl isn't black despite the coli making him out to be Huey Newton and Malcolm X wrapped into one. Jameis has cheated on his girl with white women so many times it's not even funny and I don't even have to mention RG3 :hhh:

Deshaun Watsons coming into the league and he pawging. Deshone Kizer went to Notre Dame so you know he pawging

Let's face it baby hair is the shining example of black excellence at the QB position in football

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
I wondered if he was biracial, I didn't know before this article but it isn't a shock to find out that he is.

These guys need to be told to just speak on football and THAT IS ALL. Don't speak on politics, don't speak on race, your job is to play football and that is it. We have people who get paid to speak on race and politics.
Got to take the good with the bad

You probably marked out when Kaepernick did it. So now all these young guys are going to start speaking on it

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
To much of a swagboyz fan to care :hubie:

:mjpls: at the "anonymous" white player who basically said romo was to mexican to reach some of the white and black players on the team though:mjpls:
So Dak shytting on his black side doesn't bother you but you're worried about someone offending non black people? :what::mjpls:

makingalist.gif

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Nah breh, don't :cape: for this shyt. The original comment about relating to both sides is fine. However, when states that he relates to the black side because of prison/criminal element is completely irresponsible, ignorant and further pushes negative stereotypes of blacks.

I'm not going to call that man a c00n however like most popular athletes of color with the spotlight on them they are simply out of touch :snoop:

That's not what he said.
And how can he be out of touch with his own personal journey?