Dak Prescott Says Being Biracial Has Helped Him Lead The Cowboys

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Yikes. Anyone giving this statement of his props or saying "it's real" needs to take several seats.

The implication that being biracial brings some sort of inherent leadership skill that unites is ridiculous. It also implies that being black or white inherently makes any quarterback incapable and incompetent because they are so "different" from some of their teammates that they are unable to lead. That's already been proven to be false. And the idea that because you have some black relatives who were in jail makes you empathetic to your black teammates, who are not in jail is racist as fukk.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
let's be honest tho, if you didn't know his mom was white, you would not know he was bi-racial.

So it' not like he's not viewed as black by other black ppl

dak.png

He even has c00n teeth :mjlol:

Mr.Silver

Enlightening And Frightening
Daps
Reppin
Alaska
name change won't save you white boy.

nigerians talk like this?

my side chick spent the night and my babymama is making a big deal
I'm sorry, do Nigerians have to talk a certain way you racist motherfukker? Do you want the western media version of my people? You want me begging for clean water and food? You want to see me skinny and malnourished? Would that be "more Nigerian" for you, you fukking ingrate? Now you really offended me. Just fukk off and go enjoy your racist QB . The reason you ain't mad at Dak is because your life him. He assumes that all black people are criminals, and you assume that because I'm Nigerian I can't be Americanized and I can't joke around. I gotta be malnourished and a serious all the time. Burn in hell.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Yikes. Anyone giving this statement of his props or saying "it's real" needs to take several seats.

The implication that being biracial brings some sort of inherent leadership skill that unites is ridiculous. It also implies that being black or white inherently makes any quarterback incapable and incompetent because they are so "different" from some of their teammates that they are unable to lead. That's already been proven to be false. And the idea that because you have some black relatives who were in jail makes you empathetic to your black teammates, who are not in jail is racist as fukk.

Yeah, shyt is just all types of fukked up. :huhldup:

I don't think he knows any better, and I honestly can't think of anyone of that team who has presented themselves capable of checking him on those statements.

Many teams have that one guy, who comes off as more socially conscious than the rest. I just haven't seen that on Dallas' squad. Hopefully there is someone like that in the shadows, and he pulls Dak aside.

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
let's be honest tho, if you didn't know his mom was white, you would not know he was bi-racial.

So it' not like he's not viewed as black by other black ppl

dak.png

He's the same complexion of Mike Conley baby that was post it on here and everyone saying was too light...

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I'm sorry, do Nigerians have to talk a certain way you racist motherfukker? Do you want the western media version of my people? You want me begging for clean water and food? You want to see me skinny and malnourished? Would that be "more Nigerian" for you, you fukking ingrate? Now you really offended me. Just fukk off and go enjoy your racist QB . The reason you ain't mad at Dak is because your life him. He assumes that all black people are criminals, and you assume that because I'm Nigerian I can't be Americanized and I can't joke around. I gotta be malnourished and a serious all the time. Burn in hell.
lol stfu white boy.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
You can't read.

From my original post:

"The crazy part is he is implying..."
there's no need to decipher what he's implying when he told you straight up what makes him able to connect with all his teammates.

"Being bi-racial and being from the country, I can talk to guys like Travis Frederick from Wisconsin and Doug Free from Wisconsin," he said. "And then I can go over and talk to Dez Bryant. I mean, think about the two different standpoints you need to have a real conversation with both, to really understand what they've been through. I don't think many can do it. For me, it's not hard. I'm blessed because it's natural."