Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Garrett wanted to call his own plays but had no input over the offense :mjlol:. You telling me that at no point in time this season do you believe that Garrett wasn't fukking with Moore when it came to play calling?

2017 was the year he played in 10 games...but if you average out what he would have done if he played in all 16, that year would have been better than this year...Thats some Donald Trump level shyt brining up 2017 as being worse when that is when he played the fewest games of his career :mjlol:

Google all of Zeke 20 yard runs this year ? How many you find?

Google all of Zeke 20 yard catches this year? How many you find?

Post his yards after contact this year vs his yards after contact the other years in his career?

When did the fanbase "love linehan"...I'm going to need receipts...cause the way I remember it is the fanbase not liking him or rod since they came from that 0 - 16 lions staff...

What do you mean by "above average receiving"? Cause out of all our receivers only coop is in top 25 for catches, which is pretty :patrice: cause Dak was number 6 in attempts this year...I wonder if all those 3 yard passes to Witten has
something to do with it?

Witten and Zeke the only players on this team with a catch % higher than 70...and they don't catch anything but checkdown stuff :patrice:

All this talk about how good Gallup is or could be and is catch rate is 58%:patrice:

Maybe it's not Dak who is holding the team back... maybe if his running back had even one 35 yard carry this year it would have gone different...maybe if his number 2 receiver was better at actually catching a football it would have gone different...

You posting Amari has better number than Hopkins :hula: you posting how he don't show up in the road or when it matters ...

3 things you need to look at.

Dallas routinely started with shytty field position compared to their opponent because

1. The defense couldn't stop teams
2. The defense couldn't created turnovers
3. Special teams sucked. They never had big returns or kickoffs or punts, but allowed them.

That's one of the reasons why Dak threw for so many yards.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Fixed that for ya breh. #TankForTrevor
:wow:

Option D would be the obvious choice for me. Let McCarthy find his own QB.

But then when Cooper Rush goes out there balls out then no harm no foul
Only bad thing is Option D basically bushes any chance to compete for a SB for the next three years minimum

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
Y’all nikkas kill me.
bec08f8b5e445395741a4126f23a9d19.gif

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
What team is trading picks for a FA QB who the team clearly doesn't want:gucci:

Is Tennessee gonna get a 2nd and a 3rd for Mariota??

If not, why do y'all think we can get anything for Dak?:patrice:

Either pay him or cut him:manny:

But this half in-half out shyt is wack.

Either the team is rebuilding or we're trying to win now.

Tom Brady would be out for the season by the 3rd game behind our O-Line btw

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
What team is trading picks for a FA QB who the team clearly doesn't want:gucci:

Is Tennessee gonna get a 2nd and a 3rd for Mariota??

If not, why do y'all think we can get anything for Dak?:patrice:

Either pay him or cut him:manny:

But this half in-half out shyt is wack.

Either the team is rebuilding or we're trying to win now.

Tom Brady would be out for the season by the 3rd game behind our O-Line btw
The Vikings gave up a first round pick for Sam Bradford. I would imagine we could get at least a 1st and a 3rd for Dak :ld:

Edit: :mjtf:

Our O-Line is substantially better than the Pats line

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
Fair point. But it does give McCarthy a "clean" slate to start fresh.

Think about top 10 picks for the next 2-3 years prioritizing our defensive foundation.

:manny:
Bro we've been picking high on D since Mo Clairborne. We suck ass at it. And our FO isn't going anywhere. We needed a fire ass D coordinator or defensive minded head coach to mold all the talent we have on that side. Jerry should have stepped in but I understand why he didn't.

Deep down jerry knows dak is Andy dalton at best :mj:

We not giving this bum 40 mill :stylin:

That's cool BUT...plan B right now is COOPER RUSH my nikka:mjtf:

Unless you're bringing in Mariota or some other flameout QB whose worse than Dak:unimpressed:

:stylin:

That BUM has the nerve to be holding the franchise hostage despite being 27-21 since his rookie season :camby:

Jerry said "if you want this money then put up numbers" and he put up numbers:manny:

The refs fukked him out of a win vs NYJ on a bullshyt OPI call which would have put his team in the playoffs for the 3rd time in 4 years.

I'd be pissed too if my boss said "yeah you did what I asked but now do it again:troll:"

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Y’all nikkas kill me.

lol... I said I wouldnt mind

meaning... I like Dak a lot. I dont wanna pay him a high 37-38 million per. low 30-32 mil? ok cool.. its market. Thing is, if we franchise him and Mahone goes on to get 40 plus a year, that fuhks the market up even more.

So yeah, Brady and drafting another QB is fine with me

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
The Vikings gave up a first round pick for Sam Bradford. I would imagine we could get at least a 1st and a 3rd for Dak :ld:

Edit: :mjtf:

Our O-Line is substantially better than the Pats line

:russ::russ::russ: and that trade was the reason they had to give Kirk Cousins 84 million dollars:dead:

If Dak was worth a 1st and a 3rd we'd just give him 35/yr:dead:

And no.

You're taking for granted that Dak is 27 and built like a brick house (no homo). He regularly gets rocked and gets back up every time.

How many seasons did you watch end the moment Romo got hurt:stopitslime:

And you want Tom Brady's 40-whatever year old knees back there ducking Fletcher Cox, Chase Young (as a Giant), and Josh Allen??? Come on bro