Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Garrett wanted to call his own plays but had no input over the offense :mjlol:. You telling me that at no point in time this season do you believe that Garrett wasn't fukking with Moore when it came to play calling?

2017 was the year he played in 10 games...but if you average out what he would have done if he played in all 16, that year would have been better than this year...Thats some Donald Trump level shyt brining up 2017 as being worse when that is when he played the fewest games of his career :mjlol:

Google all of Zeke 20 yard runs this year ? How many you find?

Google all of Zeke 20 yard catches this year? How many you find?

Post his yards after contact this year vs his yards after contact the other years in his career?

When did the fanbase "love linehan"...I'm going to need receipts...cause the way I remember it is the fanbase not liking him or rod since they came from that 0 - 16 lions staff...

What do you mean by "above average receiving"? Cause out of all our receivers only coop is in top 25 for catches, which is pretty :patrice: cause Dak was number 6 in attempts this year...I wonder if all those 3 yard passes to Witten has
something to do with it?

Witten and Zeke the only players on this team with a catch % higher than 70...and they don't catch anything but checkdown stuff :patrice:

All this talk about how good Gallup is or could be and is catch rate is 58%:patrice:

Maybe it's not Dak who is holding the team back... maybe if his running back had even one 35 yard carry this year it would have gone different...maybe if his number 2 receiver was better at actually catching a football it would have gone different...

You posting Amari has better number than Hopkins :hula: you posting how he don't show up in the road or when it matters ...
I just need these dudes to release RGIII so :swagfather: can swoop in and Trillehan can turn him into our future franchise QB:swagfather:

I actually liked that we threw it 3 times in a row their. Shows some confidence in your QB...

I think Garrett is a shytty coach having a good year...long as he stays out the way and lets Trillehan keep calling these borderline flawless games...i'm fine with it

They need to give Trillehan an award just for the fukk of it cause he is far and away the best OC in the game this year

Trillehan lowkey might be the real mvp of this team...

He's even thrown kellen moore in the bushes for Dak and I would bet real life money Kellen is his illegitimate son the way he was pining to get him here

This was u right? :camby:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Garrett wanted to call his own plays but had no input over the offense :mjlol:. You telling me that at no point in time this season do you believe that Garrett wasn't fukking with Moore when it came to play calling?

2017 was the year he played in 10 games...but if you average out what he would have done if he played in all 16, that year would have been better than this year...Thats some Donald Trump level shyt brining up 2017 as being worse when that is when he played the fewest games of his career :mjlol:

Google all of Zeke 20 yard runs this year ? How many you find?

Google all of Zeke 20 yard catches this year? How many you find?

Post his yards after contact this year vs his yards after contact the other years in his career?

When did the fanbase "love linehan"...I'm going to need receipts...cause the way I remember it is the fanbase not liking him or rod since they came from that 0 - 16 lions staff...

What do you mean by "above average receiving"? Cause out of all our receivers only coop is in top 25 for catches, which is pretty :patrice: cause Dak was number 6 in attempts this year...I wonder if all those 3 yard passes to Witten has
something to do with it?

Witten and Zeke the only players on this team with a catch % higher than 70...and they don't catch anything but checkdown stuff :patrice:

All this talk about how good Gallup is or could be and is catch rate is 58%:patrice:

Maybe it's not Dak who is holding the team back... maybe if his running back had even one 35 yard carry this year it would have gone different...maybe if his number 2 receiver was better at actually catching a football it would have gone different...

You posting Amari has better number than Hopkins :hula: you posting how he don't show up in the road or when it matters ...
What kind of bullshyt Juelzing is this :mjlol:

Zeke averaged more ypg simply due to volume. He averaged 4.1 ypc that season :mjlol: he also averaged less tds per game that season also :mjlol:

Garrett had absolutely NO input over the offense this past season. Folks want to blame toddler’s shortcomings on Garrett but he was flat out out-coached several times this season :mjlit:

I wont even waste my time dissecting the rest of your bs :francis:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Zeke averaged more ypg simply due to volume. He averaged 4.1 ypc that season :mjlol: he also averaged less tds per game that season also :mjlol:

Garrett had absolutely NO input over the offense this past season. Folks want to blame toddler’s shortcomings on Garrett but he was flat out out-coached several times this season :mjlit:

If you somebody who believes that a dude with a history of backstabbing people like Jason Garret had "no input in offense this season" then you also the type of person to believe that Donald Trump actually didn't do anything that everybody says he did:mjlol:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Skipped over them broken tackles huh :bryan:

Skipped over them yard after contact huh :bryan:

Skipped over them 20 yard runs huh :bryan:

Skipped over that above average receiving core huh :bryan:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Wasn't that the year he was the OC for a record setting offense :mjlol:

So now, show me posting some stuff like that about Linehan when his QB and RB WERENT mvp candidates in the same year:mjlol:
:mjlol: At your goalpost moving

Those posts were during multiple seasons :mjlol:

Only has he become “garbage” now because Dak is a bum :mjlol:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Skipped over them broken tackles huh :bryan:

Skipped over them yard after contact huh :bryan:

Skipped over them 20 yard runs huh :bryan:

Skipped over that above average receiving core huh :bryan:
More 20 yard runs but less yards per carry :heh:

More broken tackles but less yards per carry :heh:

Dak had the first pair of 1,000 yard receivers since Romo in 2012 :heh:

Evaluate receivers based on their amount of catches brehs :heh:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
A guy who was toward the top of most passing stats is "a bum"?
Im talking about in the context of Linehan being out after last year. Dak was NOT at the top of most passing stats after 2017 or 2018. The offense was at the bottom half of the league those years.

Cowboys fans trashed Linehan during the 2018 season and blamed him for Dak’s shortcomings although Romo and Dak had their best seasons with him as OC