dallas, tx
We got next year, right brehs :mjcry:

giphy.gif

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago

I struggle to think of a coach that started his job on a new team that didn’t go to a conference title within the first three or four years. If you didn’t go within that time period, the chances of you going diminished. And yet, this psychotic maniacal owner trotted Garrett out there for 9 1/2 years. We literally wasted 2015-2019.

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I atriggle think of a coach that started his job on a new team that didn’t go to a conference title within the first three or four years. If you didn’t go within that time period, the chances of you going diminished. And yet, this this psychotic maniacal owner trotted Garrett out there for 9 1/2 years. We literally wasted 2015-2019.
Since '96, only Dennis Green took more than 5 years to get to the NFCCG. The average is 3 years. Jerry should have known this and dumped this clown at the very latest after the 2015 nightmare season. Could have picked up his good buddy Mike Shanahan's son and continued the ball-dominate style of offense we were running at the time.

JdDgo7k.png

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Since '96, only Dennis Green took more than 5 years to get to the NFCCG. The average is 3 years. Jerry should have known this and dumped this clown at the very latest after the 2015 nightmare season. Could have picked up his good buddy Mike Shanahan's son and continued the ball-dominate style of offense we were running at the time.

JdDgo7k.png
I been looking for this chart since it was posted on CZ.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
So we rooting against the 9ers, right:francis:
At this point I dont care

Jerry needs to continuously be humbled going forward.

First it was the Giants beating us twice in 07 and 11 and winning those Bowls

The Steelers in 08

Then it was the Eagles winning in 17

Then it was the Pats winning in 18 (surpassing us)

The 9ers need to complete the cypher

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
BTW, I was just going over some of Dak’s performances this morning :francis:

Dak has only beat 2 teams in the last 50 games that had a top 10 scoring defense. 2!

One of them was the Week 17 win in 17 against Philly’s 3rd string :picard:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Statistically? Not many

Arm talents? Plenty. That's my stance. Dak isn't a world beater, he can't even make all the throws. You give someone who is accurate a running game and don't ask them to do too much and they'll have similar if not more success than Dak.

So you want Joe Flacco to be our QB cause he was more accurate than Dak this year?

So you want Matt Ryan to be our QB cause he was more accurate this year?

So you want Ryan Tannehill to be our QB cause he was more accurate this yaer ?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you want Joe Flacco to be our QB cause he was more accurate than Dak this year?

So you want Matt Ryan to be our QB cause he was more accurate this year?

So you want Ryan Tannehill to be our QB cause he was more accurate this yaer ?
Flacco before the knee injury was a solid Qb. Now he’s just damaged trash

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Your not watching any of those guys play if you think any of them are as good as Dak
Dak isn't as good as Dak.

Put him in an offense where he's going through progression and is a traditional pocket passer and he'll likely be worst. On the flip side, you take those QBs and put them in a two read, run heavy offense and not only does their production goes up, our WRs can catch slant routes in stride and their production goes up as well :blessed:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Your not watching any of those guys play if you think any of them are as good as Dak
Dak isn't that good though. To win a SB we have to play better teams. And when we play these better teams what stats did Dak have this year? Not only the stats because I don't lie, to just use them but did his actual on field play against better teams look that good outside the Vikings game and first Eagles game?