Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if Zeke was doin that his first two seasons. I think he, like others just didnt want to run through a wall for Garrett..................I could be wrong but I def wouldnt put it past some of the players including Zeke.
He did it in college, when he felt he was tired he asked out

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Dez is ne of my favorite Cowboys of all time but this is just downright pathetic, he wasted 2yrs of his playing career hoping to get a callback from the team that cut him. Dak doesn't want him back and neither does Stephen and more importantly JERRY DOESN'T WANT HIM BACK. Dez could've been playing with Lamar or Brees but he let his emotions get the best of him and made bad decisions.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Dez is ne of my favorite Cowboys of all time but this is just downright pathetic, he wasted 2yrs of his playing career hoping to get a callback from the team that cut him. Dak doesn't want him back and neither does Stephen and more importantly JERRY DOESN'T WANT HIM BACK. Dez could've been playing with Lamar or Brees but he let his emotions get the best of him and made bad decisions.
:gucci:

Yall nikkas be saying anything.

He WAS on a team with Brees but got hurt.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:gucci:

Yall nikkas be saying anything.

He WAS on a team with Brees but got hurt.
And he could've been on the team sooner than that, did you forget that the Saints literally contacted him a couple of days after he was cut? Jay Z was the who told Dez that he needed to take the Saints offer months after it was offered. Dez handled his FA poorly the past 2 years and he's still begging the Cowboys for another chance.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And he could've been on the team sooner than that, did you forget that the Saints literally contacted him a couple of days after he was cut? Jay Z was the who told Dez that he needed to take the Saints offer months after it was offered. Dez handled his FA poorly the past 2 years and he's still begging the Cowboys for another chance.
Sad part is he shouldnt have to beg. Witten got to come and go as he pleased.