Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How u say he dramatically improved when his best year was his rookie year? Dude was making throws that he cant even make since. Thats a fukking fall off. Just because he may had a slightly better year then the crap year he had last year doesnt mean he's "improving".
Nah he was clearly making better reads this season and his mechanics are improved. He threw some ducks toward the end of the year but overall he made plenty of throw he couldnt ever make his rookie season. The lions game comes to mind.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Nah he was clearly making better reads this season and his mechanics are improved. He threw some ducks toward the end of the year but overall he made plenty of throw he couldnt ever make his rookie season. The lions game comes to mind.

Yea but the slight improvement doesnt merit that hes improving. He wont improve until he replicates or passes what he did his rookie year. Thats his standard or should be. Not what he did during his down years. Thats hustling backwards breh

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If they hired Jason Witten to be the TE coach, and I was a TE on the roster last year, I wouldn't listen to shyt he says.

Think of how many TE's bag he stopped :mjpls:

And think of all the quality TE's Dallas passed on in the draft and free agency because of Witten.

fukk his stats. They don't mean shyt without titles.

And the whole family atmosphere that Jerry Jones created is bullshyt. Most players that pass through aren't hungry and don't want to put in the work to win, because Jerry Jones says they're already champions.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nolan came from the Saints. Vonn Bell is a free agent. I think that first round safety talk is just rumors. Bell would be the smarter move but Cowboys gon Cowboy

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they hired Jason Witten to be the TE coach, and I was a TE on the roster last year, I wouldn't listen to shyt he says.

Think of how many TE's bag he stopped :mjpls:

And think of all the quality TE's Dallas passed on in the draft and free agency because of Witten.

fukk his stats. They don't mean shyt without titles.

And the whole family atmosphere that Jerry Jones created is bullshyt. Most players that pass through aren't hungry and don't want to put in the work to win, because Jerry Jones says they're already champions.
Take his ass to Tennessee. Leave us alone already. Tired of the so called right kind of guys.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
nikka have u seen Tannehill this season

His season >>> Dak’s

Its unfathomable how you are caping for a bum that only shows up against bad teams :gucci::scust:

That's not true.

He beat the Seahawks in the playoffs last year and has never had a losing seasons. But I digress.

The problem with Dak is he's never had to compete for the job once he became the starter.

When Romo was healthy, Garrett and especially Linehan wouldn't let him compete. They couldn't stand the fact that Romo changed the plays they called.

Once Romo was gone, they never signed a veteran free agent or any quarterback that would start a qb controversy.

Then theres the stale ass offense they been running forever.

The only thing Kellen Moore changed was some pre snap motions and pace. Everything else stayed the same and once teams figured it out it was a wrap.

And this is coming from someone who wants them to sign Marcus Marriotta. He has a better arm and more importantly, is more of a running threat than Dak.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
That's not true.

He beat the Seahawks in the playoffs last year and has never had a losing seasons. But I digress.

The problem with Dak is he's never had to compete for the job once he became the starter.

When Romo was healthy, Garrett and especially Linehan wouldn't let him compete. They couldn't stand the fact that Romo changed the plays they called.

Once Romo was gone, they never signed a veteran free agent or any quarterback that would start a qb controversy.

Then theres the stale ass offense they been running forever.

The only thing Kellen Moore changed was some pre snap motions and pace. Everything else stayed the same and once teams figured it out it was a wrap.

And this is coming from someone who wants them to sign Marcus Marriotta. He has a better arm and more importantly, is more of a running threat than Dak.
You can’t claim he beat the Seahawks then when we shyt on this dude for this year it’s everybody else’s fault. Either you giving this nikka all the credit or you’re not. Pick one but please stay consistent.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
You can’t claim he beat the Seahawks then when we shyt on this dude for this year it’s everybody else’s fault. Either you giving this nikka all the credit or you’re not. Pick one but please stay consistent.

His rookie contract made Dak a low risk high reward. If he signs a longterm deal close to what he's asking, he would now be a high risk, high reward asset. But even the high reward is risky because Dallas would essentially have to rebuild around him as they will inevitably have to let players walk and cut players because of the cap space he and probably Cooper will take up.

So the next question would be, how good will McKay and McCarthy be at building a roster and culture.

And lastly, is Dak good enough to overcome difencencies on offense and defense. The answer is no. Dallas has spoiled him since he's been in Dallas. This nikka was a 4th round pick and he wants to he the highest paid QB on the strength of not even going to the NFC championship game? Hell no. Ain't nobody willing to throw that type of paper at Dak. Dallas would be bidding against themselves. He's trying to play hardball because he sees who the backups are.

That's why I would franchise him and sign Marriotta to be the backup. If they draft a QB in the high rounds, they might as well sign again, Marriotta and let Dak walk.

Dak has been using that clean cut, company man persona to finesse his way into a major payday. He's also seen other teammates pull the jux and now he wants what's coming to him

fukk that!