Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I am honestly glad we didn't win today...for what to possibly make the playoffs and lose first round? Nah, I'm good.

No way we were gonna do anything with Andy Dalton leading us in the playoffs...but now we are where I'm the most worried about this team...in the offseason smh.

We need less Jaylon Smith's on this team moving forward and more football intelligent (most important), TALENTED, and gritty types...basically, a DAWG!!! But with Jerry running the show...my expectations aren't high.
Probably use our first pick to draft a RB smh....ah well. Go Cowboys and props to you fellas for sticking with this team smh

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
When Dak signs his deal, ima have to take an extended Hiatus from discussing this team

KBXG.gif

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These young wr’s disappointed me. Gallup Lamb and even sometimes Cooper. They dropped so many critical receptions like the one Lamb dropped after the sack. If he catches that we’re back In position to score.

say what you want about TWill , Old Yella, with their limitations they always caught the big passes when we needed them. Murray and Dez too. TWill have a 5th of the talent of Gallup and Lamb but that nigguh caught the big time first downs and tds that weren’t wide open like the ones Gallup and L dropped today or the one cooper dropped week. Witten was slow but his hands were clutch. I just don’t want Lamb Gallup to be sucked into the toxic culture. I wanted them to be the one to break that culture but who knows.

Last edited:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
not gonna judge our receivers this season, though there was plenty to like about them. Half the season we were tanking. More than half the season we didn't have our QB and our linemen to protect him. We need Olinemen, and Corners BADLY. We could also always use some pass rushers. Obviously we don't need any scorers this draft so it will probably be boring. I would love to draft down so we can get 2 or 3 first rounders. We don't really need anyone at the 10 spot. Trill Mcclay gonna earn his money this draft for sure.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think oline is jsut as critical as defense. We can’t go back with the same guys. We give up pressure on 3 man rush. We would’ve won this game if we could’ve established the run or give Dalton more than 2 seconds to read the field.

Knight is a keeper. I don’t see the hype for Connor Williams. La’el might not be the same. I remember reading something about bone on bone last month but I gotta to revisit that article.

we jsut need interior linemen on defense.but I really think we need to scrap the base nickel defense go back to 3 linebackers. What’s the point of being in nickel and still not being to cover. Brady would’ve no Vaseline us next week. I’m kind of happy not to waste a vacation day for that slaughter

Last edited:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Giants fans are heated:russ:. Can’t blame them, what Peterson did was blatant. Nobody in the nfc east has done that before. We always play to win against each other in week 17.

Pittsburg basically did the same thing against Cleveland that cost Miami a chance to clinch a postseason berth but nobody cared. You have social media and the sports world condemning the Eagles. Nfc east always garners the attention and publicity

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Giants fans are heated:russ:. Can’t blame them, what Peterson did was blatant. Nobody in the nfc east has done that before. We always play to win against each other in week 17.

Pittsburg basically did the same thing against Cleveland that cost Miami a chance to clinch a postseason berth but nobody cared. You have social media and the sports world condemning the Eagles. Nfc east always garners the attention and publicity

a 6-10 team doesn’t deserve to go to the playoffs.